Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

Get a life or go home!!!!!

So cricket australia lets him of with a warning, basically done jack. What are the ICC going to do? If nothing is done then its just another disgrcaeful show of bias. Then BCCI must again protest. We cant stop until their is justice and a level playing field in cricket! If no protest the bias will just continue and continue. It is repetitive but it must be done until their is equality.
You indian fans should hang your heads in shame. You are using your influence with the ICC to have your way with every little situation that arises. It is unfortunate as India plays an amazing brand of cricket. It's just a shame that their woose supporters and their childish administrators should pull your heads in and realise that cricket at that level is a game for men not girls(like the indians are). Look at yourself seriously
You indian fans should hang your heads in shame. You are using your influence with the ICC to have your way with every little situation that arises. It is unfortunate as India plays an amazing brand of cricket. It's just a shame that their woose supporters and their childish administrators should pull your heads in and realise that cricket at that level is a game for men not girls(like the indians are). Look at yourself seriously
na nana na na.... And they call us whiners.. not to forget the gender bias..... probably you have never seen girls play.... :hysterical:

So, what punishment did the BCCI hand out to Sreesanth when he called all Australian players "sh1t" ? Mmm. Calling someone a weed VS Calling an entire team sh1t. I know which the majority of people would consider worse. But I didn't see any Aussies calling for Sreesanth to be punished by the ICC. But then again, they aren't whingers like the Indians. The Aussies aren't exactly the type of people to get in an uproar over something so minor.

"who's hayden anyway?" hahahaha well u can tell Bahji he is the current ICC ODI player of the year, The player of the tournament of the last world cup and 1 half of the most succesful test + ODI batting partnerships of all time. :finger:
hahahahaha well u can tell haydos he is a big fat obnoxious weed and Ishant will kill him in the finals. :finger:
So, what punishment did the BCCI hand out to Sreesanth when he called all Australian players "sh1t" ? Mmm. Calling someone a weed VS Calling an entire team sh1t. I know which the majority of people would consider worse. But I didn't see any Aussies calling for Sreesanth to be punished by the ICC. But then again, they aren't whingers like the Indians. The Aussies aren't exactly the type of people to get in an uproar over something so minor.
one word Monkey... now see how the saints turn into big whingers n cry babies calling mommy for help...:finger:
I was racially abused when I was in Australia.:devil_smile: Regarding beaten by a team of convicts ,ask Botham:yay: We people are fond of cricket but never like big mouths .
There's a minority of racist people in all countries including Australia. I myself have been racially abused by other ethnic groups in my own country. The visibility of racism is obviously higher in a multi cultural society such as ours. Some people come to live in Australia purely for financial purposes and really despise our people and country and have no intention of any sort of assimilation. Their attitudes are just as devisive as racist Aussies and this further fuels racial divisions. This is not an excuse for racism but an acknowledgement that it can be exposed and even fueled by multiculturalism. Fortunaltely the majority of migrants do make a positive contribution and do slowly embrace the culture of their new home. I would expect that in a couple of generations from now Australian society will be different but more cohesive as the various cultures gradually merge together. So Indians regard Australians as generally loud and obnoxious, and here in Australia we are cautious of Indians in business and regard them as sneaky and not to be trusted. Perhaps there are elements of truth in both assessments but it's also true that the actions of a few can tarnish the many.
No problem. http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/videopod/default.aspx?id=22541 If you want to skip to the exact spot, its in the last 10 seconds of the interview.
:haha::haha: that interview shows what an idiot Sreesanth is. His reasoning is that Australia are '****' because India beat them in 1 game. Right so if Australia are **** because India beat them in 1 game then what does that make India ?
Such a stupid site.. all I can get is connecting..... connecting... Anyway, lets say he said that. Whats your point? two wrongs don't make a thing right. You are again using Tu Quoque...
No, two wrongs don't make a right. But my point is that following these ramarks from Sreesanth, Australians did not carry on like whingers as the Indians have done following Hayden's comments. Instead, Indians talk of bias and racism at the ICC, and how Hayden should be punished, yet they cannot, or choose not to, see the very same problems amongst their own players.
:haha::haha: that interview shows what an idiot Sreesanth is. His reasoning is that Australia are '****' because India beat them in 1 game. Right so if Australia are **** because India beat them in 1 game then what does that make India ?
I think it's safe to say that logic isn't Sreesanth's strongest point. Although he is enthusiastic, I'll give him that.
No' date=' two wrongs don't make a right. But my point is that following these ramarks from Sreesanth, Australians did not carry on like whingers as the Indians have done following Hayden's comments. Instead, Indians talk of bias and racism at the ICC, and how Hayden should be punished, yet they cannot, or choose not to, see the very same problems amongst their own players.[/quote'] Just because you choose not to react doesn't make us whiners. You have agreed both arer wrong. Does complaining about something wrong make you a whiner? So be it. Firstly, Indian team they didn't complain. They let the issue to CA to react. Secondly, I don't even think this news made it up to the aussie media. We all know how much they whine channel 9 commentators, those radio jockeys... Just got to see the video... one reason why it didn't make it big like the Hayden issue was it was not an prolonged & concentrated diatribe like Hayden's.. he made it too short. And he wasn't part of the Indian squad then... otherwise he needed to be punished... this guy talks too much & needs to learn manners & cricket.
Just because you choose not to react doesn't make us whiners. You have agreed both or wrong. Does complaining about something wrong make you a whiner? So be it. Firstly' date=' Indian team they didn't complain. They let the issue to CA to react. Secondly, I don't even think this news made it up to the aussie media. We all know how much they whine channel 9 commentators, those radio jockeys...[/quote'] I am not talking about the Indian team in this instance. I am talking about its supporters which, in this case, have proven themselves to be hypocritical whingers. They turn a blind eye to one of thier own players calling the opposition team "sh1t," yet expect an opposing player to be punished for labelling one of their own players a weed. How can you claim anything otherwise?

BCCI not to take up Hayden issue to ICC The BCCI has no plans to take up with the ICC the issue of Matthew Hayden calling Harbhajan Singh an 'obnoxious little weed'. More... Posted online: Thursday , February 28, 2008 at 1734 hrs IST Kochi, February 28:: The BCCI has no plans to take up with the ICC the issue of Matthew Hayden calling Harbhajan Singh an ‘obnoxious little weed’. “That was something which happened outside the field of play,” BCCI’s Chief Administrative Officer, Ratnakar Shetty, told reporters here. Cricket Australia has taken up the matter with Hayden. He was found guilty of breaching the code of conduct, Shetty said. “The Indian board has nothing to do with it as it is an internal matter of Cricket Australia,” he said. Asked if Harbhajan would be asked to ‘cool down’, he said “we have advised all cricketers to behave properly. The captain will see to it that there is no untoward behaviour. “Our players are well behaved. They are more focussed on cricket,” he said. On whether during the IPL matches, Australian players like Hayden and Andrew Symonds, who had a brush with Harbhajan in the Sydney Test, could expect rough treatment from the crowd, he said the Indian fans, barring some incidents, has never been hostile. The crowd behaviour at Mumbai last year against Symonds was an “isolated incident,” he said. MORE PTI UD BN YS YS 02281811 DEL SPORT-HAYDEN-SHETTY 2LST Asked if future of Test matches was at stake with Twenty20 cricket becoming popular, Shetty said the Ashes, Australia-India and India-Pakistan Test series were drawing the crowds and the standard of cricket had gone up, especially in fielding, due to one-day and T-20 matches. “T20 is a new format. Every format of the game has its own space,” he said.