Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

Could it be on symmonds regarding his stand on -pak tour? or Hogg's retirement? or IPL contracted players like Gilchrist? if CA suspends Hayden for the match against SL, it will be a step in the right direction.
The maximum they will do is reprimand him. Say not to repeat it, which he will. They have successfully prevented ICC from entering into the matter.

Hayden seems concerned "He is just young. I have said to him many times, 'You are 19, take it easy'. At the end of the day you are 19, why don't you just worry about your bowling for a while?" The 36-year-old Matthew Hayden seems concerned about his young opponent, Ishant Sharma http://content-www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/328723.html :omg::omg::omg::omg: Why can't ICF members honor Aussies concern.:D:D Should i put it in Jokes forum :hmpf:

"He is just young. I have said to him many times, 'You are 19, take it easy'. At the end of the day you are 19, why don't you just worry about your bowling for a while?" The 36-year-old Matthew Hayden seems concerned about his young opponent, Ishant Sharma http://content-www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/328723.html :omg::omg::omg::omg: Why can't ICF members honor Aussies concern.:D:D Should i put it in Jokes forum :hmpf:
Heyy... Ishant is also concerned about grandpa, haydy....
Hogg hogs limelight, CA mum on Hayden New Delhi: Cricket Australia held an emergency meeting on Wednesday morning to consider Hayden's controversial remark, sparking off speculation that Hayden would be fined for his remarks against Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh. The Australian opener had called Harbhajan an "obnoxious little weed" in an interview on radio. However, Hayden's off-the-field remarks have not yet figured in the "significant announcement". Instead, CA stated in Melbourne that Australian spinner Bradd Hogg had announced his retirement. Meanwhile, CA Chief, James Sutherland called BCCI Secretary, Niranjan Shah on the Hayden issue and told Shah that they are looking into the matter. According to reports, CA is under tremendous pressure to take some action against the errant players. The Board is also embarrassed by Australian players, who have been making comments against Indian players despite being warned against the same. Meanwhile, Shah has told Team India not to react to Hayden's comments and has assured the Indian side that the BCCI will deal with the issue.
Meanwhile, Shah has told Team India not to react to Hayden's comments and has assured the Indian side that the BCCI will deal with the issue.
:finger: to Brad Hogg, Good bye and get lost! :finger: to N. Shah - if u really mean it then u shud not invite these guys for our IPL event. It is our event.

it is not possible for any police force to arrest 50,000 fans who would shout some choice swear words at some of the aussie players like symmonds and hayden. they would receive many such comments even when they practice or when they go out. not sure IPL should risk the participation of Hayden and symmonds.

Not everyone in Australia has a convict ancestory. Some are Indians we hire to clean our toliets.
Shocking. If they do clean toilets does that make them a lesser person then you. Really sad that there are people with such attitudes in this world. No doubt you make such jokes about the plight of the aboroginies in their homeland. You should have the decency to edit/retract your sad comments!

Hahaha i'm loving this. It's fine for Indians to call Australians convicts, and uncivilized, or to call Symonds a monkey, but when I point out facts about ethnic groups employed in Australia, you get on your high horse. Such hypocrites.....Sometimes I wonder why I bother..

I wonder at the upbringing of some of these Aussie cricketers. Did they ever go to school? Were they ever told as part of their education and upbringing to be respectful to others? Funny to see Hayden justify, "Mad Boy" as some kind of clothing. How about this for monkey, c8e5_1.JPG And here is a gem from Rodney Who? Really? I don't see people sledge and say things to unsettle opponents in Tennis or Golf. Maybe they should also start going down the track of uncouthness. As it is the world is not a very pleasant place, the last thing you need is having an abusive work environment. And then Hayden again(though there is no direct quote for this one) : What kind of a sick mentality is this? Physically beating your professional opponents up? I am at a loss of words here.
...redneck kinda attitude? perhaps
Hahaha i'm loving this. It's fine for Indians to call Australians convicts, and uncivilized, or to call Symonds a monkey, but when I point out facts about ethnic groups employed in Australia, you get on your high horse. Such hypocrites.....Sometimes I wonder why I bother..
Bump even one pf my posts when I have called aussies convicts or symonds a monkey! As for ethinic groups in oz. You will find that indians are doing very well. And I guarantee that in 10 years time indians in oz will earn in avearge more then the white counterparts. We are money making machines. We also will buy any big companies you have if there are any worth buying. Deal with the facts its a new world order with the indians taking over
As for ethinic groups in oz. You will find that indians are doing very well. And I guarantee that in 10 years time indians in oz will earn in avearge more then the white counterparts. We are money making machines. /QUOTE] ..damn, apparently I am the spending type