India - South Africa Series / Others on ZeeSports

Rajiv

http://www.skysports.com/story/0' date=19528,12943,00.html Oh, man, i dont think Sky Sports are telecasting it. :((:((:(( This will be the 1st time since the Pak tour in early 06 that they wont telecast an Indian series. :((:(( What am I to do??? Its so obviously not gonna be on Zee, but maybe on Sony.
sky sports have to show it im sure they bought rights to telecast all india games for about 10 years

And you've got a big Indian community in England too...I would be surprised if you don't get coverage. But what about Oz? We are still a small community here...coverage at times has been patchy, even from Zee providers here...here's hoping...I so want to see this series...I am going nuts...

Yep, the community is big here. I don't understand why they are showing matches between two teams who are not going to attract any viewers and not showing matches for a team which would instantly attract viewers and sponsors and for whom they have rights to.

Hey...what's the deal with Sopcast? How can I watch the series using it? Gimme the low down buddy.
Basically u just download the Sopcast software which is really easy. U just find a link from Google for the match. Just type in like "India South Africa sopcast", and i will get some websites. They will have like 5 or 6 links, click on 1 and it will either open in your browser or in the actual Sopcast window u downloaded.

Cool...how's the quality...decent? p.s. Told ya they would spring it on you last minute...UK man...too many Indians there for them to ignore... p.p.s

Cochise man, i bet some channel in Aus will show it.
Ya...I am desperately hoping and seeking...I have been disappointed before hence the desperation...even Sopcast will do me...
Cool...how's the quality...decent? p.s. Told ya they would spring it on you last minute...UK man...too many Indians there for them to ignore...
The quality is good but the only problem could be how fast your internet connection is or how many people are watching because it might stop to buffer quite a lot. Oh, and it probably wont be live, like 1-2 mins behind.