How they dominated

yesterday' date=' u could see it... aus wanted to win it big time...for gilly, hogg and the trophy ofcourse...fielding was good, diving around and ****...AND STILL COULDNT BEAT US :cool:[/quote'] TO BE FRAnk, i think ricky was dum not to pick hogg.. 4 pacerz doesn't work for aussiez..
^^yup' date=' and the last 2 overs, giving it to lee when hopes was bowling brilliantly[/quote'] o yaa.. 20 runz what lee gave in his last 2 ovrz.. perhapz the differance in the end.. hopez on the othre end was bowling a line which a tailender just coudn't hit easily.. he was bowling wicket to wicket and with medium pace was just giving 2-3 runz per over
TO BE FRAnk' date=' i think ricky was dum not to pick hogg.. 4 pacerz doesn't work for aussiez..[/quote'] he also made the wrong decision of replacing Hopes with Lee when Hopes was really bowling well- those runs in the Lee over made the difference It is hard to resist not handing the ball to your best bowler but still at that time Hopes was really in rhythm
he also made the wrong decision of replacing Hopes with Lee when Hopes was really bowling well- those runs in the Lee over made the difference It is hard to resist not handing the ball to your best bowler but still at that time Hopes was really in rhythm
yaa rite above ur post.. i wrote that
To me ' date=' Ishant Sharma is the MVP of the series !:two_thumbs_up: And unlike M Patel , this kid has got attitude. He will be the top dog in our team in the upcoming SA series.[/quote'] i think gambhir deserves too...the com back he made in AUSTRALIA is too good and its good for india to that after dravid we now have some one experience at #3 position to handle the inning...