Ponting "I was not involved in anything"

I could make sweeping generalisations about all Indians based upon the actions of a few, but that would be unfair and unreasonable. Yet because you disapprove of the actions of some Aussies, you choose to tar all of us with the same brush? Nice one mate. Give yourself an upper-cut.
Well it would be nice if some aussies actually condemned the actions of some of the aussie cricketers. But none do. They all come out in support hence you get generalised. Why dont you start by openly condemning Clarke for his barge incident on sachin. Where he did not even smile or pat sachin on back etc and just walked away with face of thunder. Come on own up, he is a Son of a B####
Yep' date=' it was like those duryodhan vultures dancing around [b']unfairly slain abhimanyu :angry_smile:
Abhimanyu avenged him self. They tried all deadly tricks.....like the monsters used maya in wars. But then evil always loses the final battle.
Abhimanyu avenged him self. They tried all deadly tricks.....like the monsters used maya in wars. But then evil always loses the final battle.
Yes, but the loss of Abhimanyu is still a loss to his family. We dont get Sydney on the official bookz, and I wont forgive the cheapo Aussies for that. Will NEVER forgive Bucknor and Benson either - Has Bucknor been thrown out of all India matches yet?