Would Tendulkar play at the next World Cup ?

2011 world cup ? SRT is already on a stretcher after this tiring CB series. With the IPL, cricketing calendar is only getting busier. He does not need more cricket at this point. If he doesnt take a break from ODIs sometime this year, SRT wont last more than a year as a cricketer. I think he will hang his boots after the ICC CT later this year.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
tendulkar was criticized too much for selfish batting during the asia cup 2004. it was only last year that he improved upon his strike-rate again and started scoring at over 85+ strike-rate
I think Sachin has an exit plan up his sleeve and might drop it while he is still on a high. Boy...imagine that...the entire country will be stunned for a few days, after Sachin's annoucement. Whenever he retires, I hope it is on his own terms (like Gilly).
yeah the Master should retire from ODI on his own terms. Would he announce retirement during the coming ODI series against South Africa or would he play until the end of 2011 World Cup? Only the Master knows the answer.
tendulkar was criticized too much for selfish batting during the asia cup 2004. it was only last year that he improved upon his strike-rate again and started scoring at over 85+ strike-rate
Wasn't that in SL with slow and low pitches? What did the non-selfish batsmen do?

Future of Sachin,Ganguly and Dhoni (Astrology Prediction) In the month of January,08 i read astrology predictions of sachin,ganguly and dhoni Telling u guys what i read.... Sachin --- Will have a great Australian tour and continue his amazing run through out the year and will acheive more fame. He will retire from International Cricket around the month of april-May 2009. Ganguly --- Will have a mixed year with a quite a few highs and lows Dhoni-- Will take Indian cricket to new heights. this was what was predicted of above three cricketers before the start of australian tour, looks like sachin and dhonis part of australian tour came true. Dont have link for source as i have read it 2 months back, this is wht i remmeber frm the predictions.