Would Tendulkar play at the next World Cup ?

Tendulkar played a big role in India's Win in the finals of the Commonwealth Bank Series. But would he be fit to play in the 2011 World Cup. Should Tendulkar retire from ODI cricket after playing 2 or 3 ODI series so that youngsters get as much experience as possible before the World Cup and learn how to win without Tendulkar in the team?

I will be releasing a 90s ODI match between India and England within the next hr, its funny to see that this bloke has even played with Vengsarkar, our freakin selector.. I was just imagining his time period..the kapil devs, prabhakars, kumbles, kamblis, jadejas, azhars, gangulies, mongias zaheers, now dhonis, ishant, kumarzz jezz. this guy has such wealth of experience and knowledge...so many dressing room talks, celebrations, media, fans, travel, injuries...man it's really something

mark my words ... he will retire from ODI cricket within the next 12 months.
This will be great for the Indian team as he will pass on his experience to the youngsters and also give them more than enough time to prepare for the world cup without him.
Guest HariSampath

Sachin will play the 2015 WC too....and he MUST...because there is no one to replace him ( that is no one in India who has scored more Int'l runs, played more Int'ls and scored more Int'l 100s) Till we find such a player, Sachin will continue to play

I will be releasing a 90s ODI match between India and England within the next hr, its funny to see that this bloke has even played with Vengsarkar, our freakin selector.. I was just imagining his time period..the kapil devs, prabhakars, kumbles, kamblis, jadejas, azhars, gangulies, mongias zaheers, now dhonis, ishant, kumarzz jezz. this guy has such wealth of experience and knowledge...so many dressing room talks, celebrations, media, fans, travel, injuries...man it's really something
I remember Tendulkar dismissing the great Viv Richards. One of his prized wickets I am sure. He played with kapil Dev, Vengsarkar, Srikanth, Shastri, Prabhakar, Hirwani.....all oldies now.
Sachin will play the 2015 WC too....and he MUST...because there is no one to replace him ( that is no one in India who has scored more Int'l runs' date=' played more Int'ls and scored more Int'l 100s) Till we find such a player, Sachin will continue to play[/quote'] how long will he be there?? there is never going to be a player like him in this universe again no1 can replace him wonder why chappel thinks rohit sharma can step into his shoes
You are so wrong! He will play at 2011 world cup with ease! He will only be 37!
No its not his age. Its just that the ODI schedule is quite packed nowadays, and if he wants to extend his test career, then he may have to retire from ODIs. Especially since, as a recent trend, after he reaches about 80 or so, he begins to experience cramps. Regardless, he has more than earnt the right to decide for himself, and i hope the selectors dont force him out like they did to Dravid and Ganguly.
No its not his age. Its just that the ODI schedule is quite packed nowadays, and if he wants to extend his test career, then he may have to retire from ODIs. Especially since, as a recent trend, after he reaches about 80 or so, he begins to experience cramps. Regardless, he has more than earnt the right to decide for himself, and i hope the selectors dont force him out like they did to Dravid and Ganguly.
Force him out?? He is the no 1 ranked odi batsman in world cricket

he will be 37 years old then & if jayasurya is still playing at age 38, then tendulkar might be able to stretch himself till 38 & retire after the 2011 wc. tendulkar should be given a chance to be a part of a wc winning squad and he is scoring at over 85+ sr these days as compared to a selfish approach 4 years ago ask a few laxman fans & they might give laxman a chance to play 2011 wc as well

he will be 37 years old then & if jayasurya is still playing at age 38' date=' then tendulkar might be able to stretch himself till 38 & retire after the 2011 wc. tendulkar should be given a chance to be a part of a wc winning squad and he is scoring at over 85+ sr these days as compared to a[b'] selfish approach 4 years ago ask a few laxman fans & they might give laxman a chance to play 2011 wc as well
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: