NY Governor in prostitute scandal

head coach

Will you forgive your spouse if they admit that they have slept with a prostitute?
Use of plural doesnt mean that you have more than one spouse:D Also you could share your wifes feeling too if you were in her shoes I would personally feel humiliated at the ability to provide satisfaction!

Hard to say....we can sit here and theorize all we want, but fact is, when it comes to our personal lives, some will forgive and move on, some won't- all depends on circumstances and the nature of the relationship. I don't judge people in sexual relationships & neither do i like to theorize what i'd do- situations are unique, feelings are unique and it varies a lot between couple to couple.

Hard to say....we can sit here and theorize all we want, but fact is, when it comes to our personal lives, some will forgive and move on, some won't- all depends on circumstances and the nature of the relationship. I don't judge people in sexual relationships & neither do i like to theorize what i'd do- situations are unique, feelings are unique and it varies a lot between couple to couple.
Take a stand man- anyone can come up with this philosophical bullshit

I think taking a stance sitting on the comforts of one's chair, discussing a pure hypothetical is hypocritical as far as interpersonal relations go, since they are not quantifiable, but unique to each and every individual. I think i will be far more comfortable taking a stance once my wife actually tells me that she's been with a prostitute, basing on how i react then. I suggest, you do the same/wait for the same. Relationships have taught me that we are very prone to saying this or that when we are single/its not our spouse/lover but our reaction & actions are fundamentally unique when it is actually one of us in the midst of such an act. Until then,i refuse to take a stance, really.

I think taking a stance sitting on the comforts of one's chair, discussing a pure hypothetical is hypocritical as far as interpersonal relations go, since they are not quantifiable, but unique to each and every individual. I think i will be far more comfortable taking a stance once my wife actually tells me that she's been with a prostitute, basing on how i react then. I suggest, you do the same/wait for the same. Relationships have taught me that we are very prone to saying this or that when we are single/its not our spouse/lover but our reaction & actions are fundamentally unique when it is actually one of us in the midst of such an act. Until then,i refuse to take a stance, really.
Man you are really a wimp- you make thousands of posts and many many of them are highly condescending where you try to appear highly intellectual Kiddo- you don't have experience on 90% of the issues that are discussed here so going by your post you should not even be allowed on the forum Be consistent- if you can't take a stand here or state an opinion because your wife has not cheated on you yet then why not shut up on other posts where you pretend to know it all but actually have no experience dealing with those situations

you make thousands of posts and many many of them are highly condescending where you try to appear highly intellectual
Try ?LOL Look, i don't care how you perceive me. Whether you percieve me as intellectual or not, it is your perception, not mine.
Kiddo- you don't have experience on 90% of the issues that are discussed here so going by your post you should not even be allowed on the forum
I rarely comment on issues i don't have experience with- and in those cases, i have made it clear in the past that i am talking hypothetically due to lack of experience. You are a newbie here, one day you too will figure out.
if you can't take a stand here or state an opinion because your wife has not cheated on you yet then why not shut up on other posts where you pretend to know it all but actually have no experience dealing with those situations
Such as what? what situation have i commented on without the disclaimer ? Regardless, fact still remains- your response means very little without you actually experiencing it first hand in these interpersonal cases that involve love, lust and sexuality. My comments are so because i've seen many forgive, forget & continue happily, many who break up over it, many who break up temporarily, etc etc. So logically, the individual response is different and different with different mates- so comment on this is irrelevant without actually experiencing the scenario first hand. But in the future, if your wife does cheat on you with a prostitute, do let us know if you ended up being consistent to your hypothetical or not.

I fully agree with your views.

Serving in public and going for private sex is unpardonable.
I do not see why. As far as i am concerned, as long as you are doing your public duties properly and making the right decisions in your job, i don't give two hoots where you get your rocks off, so long as it is consentual and not with a minor. Bill clinton getting his knob serviced in Monica Lewinsky has absolutely zilch to do with his ability to be a President or the responsibilities that go along with it and i think the same applies for Spitzer ( AFAIK, Spitzer is a customer/John to prostitutes, that is acceptable to me- but being a pimp/in the racketeering industry is not).

I do not see why. As far as i am concerned, as long as you are doing your public duties properly and making the right decisions in your job, i don't give two hoots where you get your rocks off, so long as it is consentual and not with a minor. Bill clinton getting his knob serviced in Monica Lewinsky has absolutely zilch to do with his ability to be a President or the responsibilities that go along with it and i think the same applies for Spitzer ( AFAIK, Spitzer is a customer/John to prostitutes, that is acceptable to me- but being a pimp/in the racketeering industry is not).
I agree that its ones will as to what he wants to do but :
  1. I think we are talking about "Is it acceptable for a spouse to cheat "
  2. It does not reflect on a presidents ability to govern but does reflect he has low morals to cheat on his wife

1. I think we are talking about "Is it acceptable for a spouse to cheat "
No, it is not, but that is a personal relationship issue. If my boss cheats on his wife, i expect his wife to leave him/beat him/yell at him etc. But as long as my boss is doing his office-work properly, why should *I* ask for him to step down ? That has no relationship to where his dick has been.
1. 2. It does not reflect on a presidents ability to govern but does reflect he has low morals to cheat on his wife
Sure it does, but i didn't elect a pope for the president, nor do i expect the president to be a pope. He/she has a job, the job being running the country. And as long as he/she is doing that job fine, i have no problems with his low morals, as long as it isn't shagging minors or raping people.

No, it is not, but that is a personal relationship issue. If my boss cheats on his wife, i expect his wife to leave him/beat him/yell at him etc. But as long as my boss is doing his office-work properly, why should *I* ask for him to step down ? That has no relationship to where his dick has been. ------ Yes but if its ur own spouse then its not acceptable (at least to me).. I dont care if Hillary still loves Bill .. why should I Sure it does, but i didn't elect a pope for the president, nor do i expect the president to be a pope. He/she has a job, the job being running the country. And as long as he/she is doing that job fine, i have no problems with his low morals, as long as it isn't shagging minors or raping people. -- I know what u mean but isnt it tough to trust a person who cant even be loyal to his own spouse ? I think thats the 1st promise of a wedlock. It just gives an idea that this person finds it tough to keep promises and does not care about people who believe in him