Should feed be banned ???

suraj

Should feed be banned ???  

1. 1.

• Yes, ban the feed
    • no, continue the feed
    • Don't care whether Feed stays or goes

Guest HariSampath

Feed does start too many damn threads..I think Feed can be given a warning and be told members have first right of posting threads based on news, but then .....Feed would say he is a member as well :D

Too many feed articles on the main forum. It was better before, with mostly posters starting their own threads. People can read the feeds if they like by visiting that section of the forum and if they want to discuss a Feed article they can do so and someone will move it. But cluttering the main forum with lots of Feed articles isn't doing much good. Some threads are full of nothing BUT feed articles - that's just a waste of space.

Feeds can be given a separate section as before..instead of jammin up the main thread.. those who r interested can go there n read them...
Exactly. I come here to read original posts by you people - not repetitive, run of the mill articles written by some random journalist on another website. They don't tell me anything i didn't know beforehand. Most of the posters here can generate discussion themselves without the need of some automated bot which scours the net for cricket articles

Agree, feeds have their own section and anyone interested in scanning news headlines can go to the Cricket Feeds forum. I see no reason why they should be constantly moved here for threads as fascinating and insightful as "Arthur hails Harris" and "'Beating India one of our main goals' - Arthur" where there's precisely fck all in terms of interest/discussion, while more interesting topics (with actual discussion between posters) are being booted to the back.