'Sachin far better than me' - Inzi

I thought Saeed Anwar was the fella who started it all of...so these fellows carried it on huh? Religion is a personal thing man...can't be forcing the team to follow religious dictates...that's just not right.
Inzamam played a big role in taking Pakistani cricket towards disorganization by forcing religion into the side. With all due respect to Islamic religious practices, Inzamam's job was to ensure good cricket from the team. He failed in that role. Instead, he voluntarily assumed the role of a religious leader. Thats when the downfall of the team started.
rude :hysterical::hysterical:i will dig up some posts of yours about other posters if you wish' date=' they are a little more then rude:haha: [/quote'] Sorry, doesn't fly. Messageboard interaction and comments directed towards an international personality are two different things.
I also refuse to give this guy any credit at his attempt, which was partiallyl successful, to talibinise the pak team when he was captain. The sheer pressure that this hypocrite put on players to tow the islamic line was disgusting!
And that makes you a religious nutter in my books for dragging religion into Inzy's comments in a completely out-of-context and preemptive sense. Inzy deserves your respect as a batsman and that is what the topic was, period. And i am finding your character assassination of Inzy to be pretty disturbing- are you applying for the job of resident muslim-bashing idjit?
Sorry, doesn't fly. Messageboard interaction and comments directed towards an international personality are two different things. And that makes you a religious nutter in my books for dragging religion into Inzy's comments in a completely out-of-context and preemptive sense. Inzy deserves your respect as a batsman and that is what the topic was, period. And i am finding your character assassination of Inzy to be pretty disturbing- are you applying for the job of resident muslim-bashing idjit?
:hysterical:International personalities as you put it cant be criticised:hysterical:You seem to be a product of the modern celebrity world were you put these people on pedestals and as such they cant be critiicised:hysterical:Any case I could pull up loads of posts were you have hammerd international personalities. Pleas explain why international personalities cant be criticised? Pretty disturbing:hysterical::hysterical:
International personalities as you put it cant be criticised
Just where did i say that ?!? You gotto stop making comments up and then running with it like a loon- i said that international personalities should be given respect when they deserve it and Inzy's frank comments were definitely respectful.
In your previous post you just said international personalities.
Point out where exactly i said international personalities cannot/should not be criticized. Quote me- i dare ya! What i said/implied is that your rudeness towards Inzy's comments were thoroughly unwarranted and that he deserves respect for his accomplishments as well as his comment, not ridicule. Perhaps you were not taught to snipe away when someone is being humble- it is not only extremely unpleasant, it actually discourages anyone from being humble, for there is nothing as aggravating as a potty-mouth 'i told you so' a$$hole who can't take complements with a level head.
Mullah inzi is not humble when ramming his religion down others throats or chasing spectators in Toronto!
Irrelevant to this thread's topic and as i said, stop dragging religion into what is purely a cricketing thread! PS: Spectator in Toronto deserved to get thrashed...Inzy has my 100% approval for that. PPS: Either which way, your reaction to Inzy's comments serves nothing positive - only negetive. But hey, given your posting style, i am not surprised...or impressed.