Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

From one of the threads :

guys, the trouble maker "darkwarrior", who used 5-6 ip addresses to impost under 10 different ids, has been banned with all his ids deleted and ips banned. it was discovered that - "m1ch@3l t0ri$" and "seymour butz" had the same ip "fakeen butt", "jenny taylia" and "iytay kitupmaiybum" had the same ip "darkwarrior", "wayne kerr" and "musharaff_yorker" had the same ip only michael toris, mike rotch and mike hunt had unique ips, but then there posts were very similar to the others posts. also, all these members had a 1 line coloured sig about there team and the sig was in their teams colour. all this trouble making was done by "darkwarrior" as the ip check proved it.
http://z9.invisionfree.com/cricketindia/index.php?showtopic=26 :hysterical:

guys, this is true we are going to do something big for our site something which is bigger than what anybody could have expected something will make this site the one of the best cricket sites in the entire internet this something big was initially supposed to happen after 3-4 years, but it is going to happen now due to this something big happening, the site will be up by 15 july 2005 with this "something big" having been already happened so guys, bookmark the date of 15 july 2005 and wait and watch for this "something big" which will happen to the site. this "something big" is bigger than what anybody could have ever expected that this site will achieve.
http://z9.invisionfree.com/cricketindia/index.php?showtopic=32:hysterical:

sorry for the delay, but due to some personal problems, the site will be up completely by 31st june 2005. guys, bookmark the date of 31st june 2005 instead of 20th june 2005. also, the site wont have any broken links when it arrives on 31st june 2005.
http://z9.invisionfree.com/cricketindia/index.php?showtopic=30 No wonder the site never came up. :winky:

Our Forum has had a very poor record since it started. Over the last 1 month, there has been no posts. It is not good for the development of our Indian Cricket. We do need some members now. WE HAVENT GIVEN UP HOPE. We know our forum would one day be the best cricket forum.
The guy is a genius!

Learn to recognise everyones efforts This is totally shocking. I develop my site according to what the other people have to say. After 25 votes, i get a poor rating of 1.44/7 and i write to everyone to recognise the hard work and efforts. A guy called Dog_ gives a suggestion that i should change the colors as blue on blue was hard to read. he also gave a suggestion that i should correct broken links. i do that and also on suggestion of a guy called mudasser, i put up some pictures which he gave. but it is still shocking and now the ratings have sadly decreased further, despite my saying of voting better. The ratings have dipped to 1.34/7 which is shocking. as many as 70% of the guys till the 50th vote consider that i shouldnt have even made the site. this is shocking after my so much of hard works and efforts. I ask all these 35 people that can they create a cricket site ??? most of them would answer no as it is very tough. do learn to recognise the hard works and efforts of other guys. Also, if these votes arent considered, the ratings become a bit better 4.47/7 which is almost at level with the 4.5/7 after 25 votes. currently, a 51st vote saying very good came between his/hers poll and my writing this. i have a suggestion. if u dislike it, vote for average. if u cant decide between likeing and disliking, then vote good and if u like it, vote for very good or excellent and if u really like it, vote for best site. atleast improve my rating and make it 3/7 by the 100th vote.
:cantstop:

That was one of the funniest incidents - amits had started a breakaway forum from the old ICF. DW' date=' Captain of Bhangra, and Fist of Fury absolutely wrecked that place by trolling and spamming. amits even offered them administrator/moderator rights in order to call a truce.[/quote'] Frickin hilarious :hysterical::hysterical: