Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

i cant understand why people think i am "amits" :dontknow: its just that i know amits' date=' it doesnt make me amits. going by the logic of people here, there would be over a 1000 amits just because they know amits[/quote'] how do you know @m!t$ :--D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :jaw breakingly funny I went through the whole thread. Best forum ever....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i cant understand why people think i am "amits" :dontknow: its just that i know amits' date=' it doesnt make me amits. going by the logic of people here, there would be over a 1000 amits just because they know amits[/quote'] if you are one of his friends then please tell him to come back to ICF :--D

the tag-line of 2011 wc says it all - "girl-friend aise nahi banti' date=' banani padti hai"[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that, Sir is signature worthy :hatsoff:

i cant understand why people think i am "amits" :dontknow: its just that i know amits' date= it doesnt make me amits. going by the logic of people here, there would be over a 1000 amits just because they know amits
that's it.....there is no more doubt that you are @mits. :cantstop:

Harbhajan Singh should be tried out as a SEHWAG-style opener in the next 2 tests with no sehwag & gambhir opening and the current openers vijay & mukund not doing well, maybe the indian team can try out sending harbhajan singh as a opener in the next 2 tests. harbhajan singh has improved his batting & even hit 2 100s recently & a quick 70 in the 1st innings. harbhajan singh opening & hitting even a quick 40-50 will be enough and will reduce the pressure on the other batsman who can play their natural game hope the team management tries it out