Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

Guest HariSampath

Amits, can you get to Defence colony, or near Jamia Milia Islamia campus in one hr ? There will be someone there you can meet.

i cant understand y is everyone making fun of me out here. its a very cruel thing to make fun of someone. u ppl dont have any feelings. i posted this msg out here with high hopes that 1 of u ppl will be able to help me, but till now no one has helped me. plz help me, i do need to win this bet. also, after winning the bet, the person who has given this bet will show me & that girl a film & throw a lunch in a good hotel. if i lose, the outcome will be very bad plz help me. also, if u know any girl in & around delhi/noida who is not booked, then plz help me that i can make her my girl-friend. also, my phone no is 9868046280 & it is a real phone no of a mtnl mobile in delhi

i cant understand y is everyone making fun of me out here. its a very cruel thing to make fun of someone. u ppl dont have any feelings. i posted this msg out here with high hopes that 1 of u ppl will be able to help me, but till now no one has helped me. plz help me, i do need to win this bet. also, after winning the bet, the person who has given this bet will show me & that girl a film & throw a lunch in a good hotel. if i lose, the outcome will be very bad plz help me. also, if u know any girl in & around delhi/noida who is not booked, then plz help me that i can make her my girl-friend. also, my phone no is 9868046280 & it is a real phone no of a mtnl mobile in delhi
Ek idea hai :idea:..ask one of ur close friends to act as a GF for a week and share with her what u have won in the bet ... and after u win the bet u can leave her . :D:girlshit::girlshit:

Ek idea hai :idea:..ask one of ur close friends to act as a GF for a week and share with her what u have won in the bet ... and after u win the bet u can leave her . :D:girlshit::girlshit:
the problem comes here. none of the close friends happen to be a girl

the problem comes here. none of the close friends happen to be a girl
and u still decided to accept the bet ... I am afraid but it seems like ur friend is smarter than u as for making fun of ur hunt for temporary love to make some $ ... well :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest HariSampath
Hey, I tried to help you, but you didnt respond in time, there was someone waiting to meet you this morning, see my earlier post

Here's your problem amits:

in my bedroom you will find: tube light, fan, ac, tables, chairs, doors, windows, curtains, computer and books related to engg and cs
You havent specified that your room has walls. Girls reading this will probably be scared and confused.