Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

Koi ados pados mein nahi hai jo tujhme thoda bahut bhi interest dikhati hai? You know ...the kind jo poochti hai.....Time kya hua?(sharma kar...without calling you bhaiya):icflove: Koi nahi jise kabhi school mein help kiya ho......you know ..like help pass parchees during exams...:wink_smile:

What were you doing when the other guys were booking them? Girls don't like being ignored...first tip They want you to pay attention and treat them well. Did you do that? I guess nahi.....ab pachtaye hot kya...:damnmate:
beetle, you forgot already? they broke up... that's why he wanted a truck with the maintenance of a motorbike.. or was it the other way round?

Ab aisa kar... For thenext eight days...treat all girls in your preferred 16-23 age group well.If you go by bus ...then offer them your seat(don't force them). If you are in a queue...then let them in the queue ahead of you(again..don't force if they arenot keen) ......and so on...Ok You never know...koi pat hi jae! All the best. P.S...Don't look too needy. And don't trust anyone too much...there are enough girls in delhi jo side mein le jaake....kapde latte bhi uttar le jaengi.Avoid the exploiting kinds.....Ok. Ab bas....Good Night!

thanks beetle, but there is another problem, girls dont usually travel alone in buses. and i dont know when the girls in school became booked. it was only when i found them in orkut, that i saw that those girls were booked

thanks beetle' date=' but there is another problem, girls dont usually travel alone in buses. and i dont know when the girls in school became booked. it was only when i found them in orkut, that i saw that those girls were booked[/quote'] ok then Brahmcharya ka palan kur .... :finger: