Do we need bloody legend out there at Chepauk?

fineleg

its just senior junior crap ... its on the field .... i dont see any emotions from anybody except AK and Bhajji ...
i dont know. it maybe. If you think it is, pls. explain that to some of the folks on ICF (MM, and there were others) who think MSD saying things "frankly" is a good thing. All it does, is at best - some mild ill feeling, at worst - fights within members. In between those extremes, we may see such lethargic, not-gelling-well on the field attitude. As I said, I dunno the 'real reason'. But very lethargic, no passion, no energy display by the Fielding Team.
i dont know. it maybe. If you think it is, pls. explain that to some of the folks on ICF (MM, and there were others) who think MSD saying things "frankly" is a good thing. All it does, is at best - some mild ill feeling, at worst - fights within members. In between those extremes, we may see such lethargic, not-gelling-well on the field attitude. As I said, I dunno the 'real reason'. But very lethargic, no passion, no energy display by the Fielding Team.
I also dont have any specific proof or details either but I get the feeling that there is no motivation or team spirit. I saw yesterday that when SG stopped a ball (after few mis fields ) he looked at Dhoni and sarcastically said "dekha dhoni" I didn't see any interaction between dhoni and RD , SG or V V @SS .. Something is fishy ! PS: its enough for SG ... time for him to retire else I will have to kill him ..
or seniors to either perform with the bat and at least not misfield or RETIRE
desi, its not a "either or". Whoever is in the team needs to put their hands up and perform. Its a requirement. It is not related to whether MSD goes gloating to the media or not. If players dont perform, its upto selectors to drop them. Players can retire or not. Thats not mandatory for selectors to drop em.
desi, its not a "either or". Whoever is in the team needs to put their hands up and perform. Its a requirement. It is not related to whether MSD goes gloating to the media or not. If players dont perform, its upto selectors to drop them. Players can retire or not. Thats not mandatory for selectors to drop em.
I agree but I also wonder that how come ganguly doesnt notice that he cant even field ? he is just pathetic .. Look at kumble , he is older than any other Indian player but he still gives his 100%

Kumble has been the one player giving it his 100%; and Sreesanth is the only other one bowling with his heart - his fielding was below average. Harbhajan has been fielding well but his bowling (even with the 5WI) has been just above average. RP, as the other threads indicate, has been lethargic and perhaps, he is not completely ok - physically and mentally. I think a few sessions with Anil Kumble or any of the other senior players would do him well. I hope our batting proves is not affected by all this. Did anyone else notice that Sachin has been off the field for extended periods of time? I saw Piyush on the field for a long time on Day 1 and even on Day 2. Anything wrong with Sachin (health wise or otherwise?) Regarding an internal tussle, I am not sure. Yesterday, I saw Dhoni come down the field and talk to Sourav(who as usual, had a "dont care" attitude about him) but, I don't think its affecting anyone too much. With regards to Ganguly, if a man with the experience of 105 Test Matches and 300+ ODIs is miffed about some interview which didn't even contain his name, perhaps it is time he retires, as he considers himself bigger than the team.

BCCI President Sharad Pawar on Thursday scotched rumours about any brewing tension between the youngsters and the senior members of the Indian cricket team. "There is no controversy involving the juniors and the senior cricket players in the Indian team," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function organised by industrialist Vijay Mallya's refinery in western Maharashtra.
here u go ! I hope this politician is telling the truth ... but politicians aren't exactly famous for telling the truth
Fack off. You cant judge any bowler on this bowlers graveyard. I am not sure you can judge batters on this either!
:finger: @ your expletive.. I think the competition for a fast bowling spot is intense in the Indian team at this time and RPS would be under a lot of pressure to justify his spot if Ishant is fully fit.