Do we need bloody legend out there at Chepauk?

fineleg

Ticz fav bloody legend is needed? _44293212_sharma203_b.jpg The rest of the indian bowlerz (surprizingly EVEN kumble!!!) is so sleepy, and fielding pathetic too? Cmon India. You are the same team that walloped Aus and won the Test series 2-1. Cmon...This is a home series against lesser (but still good) opposition. Wake up and hammer the saffies now!!!!

With such pitches as today, BCCI is killing Test cricket. I hope Indian batsmen do not create demons in their minds about the pitch when they bat against Steyn, Ntini and Morkel. If SA bat a huge score, then atleast we should take this as batting practice on a "home pitch", pile up the runs,draw and move on.

Every time a home test series comes around I braely feel like watching them now cos of the pitches! They are just so flat these days and dont even break up day 4 and 5 now!
Absolutely. BCCI makes Test matches a snore affair, when they could have been very gripping and exciting prospect! All the riches and millions made in IPL circus and other ODI circus, the honchos can invest some of those $$$ made via circus, to make sporting and superb Test match pitches...instead! :banghead:

I hope this match is a draw. Looking at the complacency in our fielding and bowling, I'm quite worried that it might also creep into our batting. If they can apply themselves for the first few balls, and just stay in, we can easily overhaul this score, especially if Sehwag fires; Jaffer is not going to get bogged down either. But I'm worried because most of the times when batting is easy on the wicket, we come with overconfidence and lose wickets before Dravid has to consolidate. Will be good to restrict them to 400 or below, and get a score of around 500 ourselves though. Looking forward to our batting.