Shoaib doubtful for World Cup

DesiChap

Re: Shoaib doubtful for World Cup

Akhtar is a rare specimen. Perhaps the only guy who failed in every test in his life & yet came out of each one of them, unharmed. High school test - Failed. Excuse: Kidney failure. Result: Graduated Chucking test - Failed. Excuse: Hyper Extension. Result: Action cleared Doping test - Failed. Excuse: Brain Fart. Result: Cleared to play.
rofllllllllllllll :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Akhtar is a rare specimen. Perhaps the only guy who failed in every test in his life & yet came out of each one of them, unharmed. High school test - Failed. Excuse: Kidney failure. Result: Graduated Chucking test - Failed. Excuse: Hyper Extension. Result: Action cleared Doping test - Failed. Excuse: Brain Fart. Result: Cleared to play.
He also failed to walk until the age of 5 which makes it quite incredible that for so many years he was the world's fastest bowler and produced some memorable spells.
PS: with the help of chucking and drugs of course
Predictable, awfully predictable response!

He also failed to walk until the age of 5 which makes it quite incredible that for so many years he was the world's fastest bowler and produced some memorable spells.
Well truth can be boring sometimes, awfully boring as well

Thanks Dhondy. I've resurfaced only for a few days though. But I'll be back on the day the WC begins.
You sound like dopey-mopey. You run away from dope tests citing injuries. Then suddenly show up one day, teasing us with how eager u are to play the world cup. When threatened with a potential life ban by ICC, u are about to flee again. No wonder u sympathize them Gambo. :hic: Ok, enuff kidding. Take all the break you want. We need you well rested come the world cup.

Well truth can be boring sometimes, awfully boring as well
Yea i guess all those attempts to get the grapes down can get a bit boring after a while.

Thanks Dhondy. I've resurfaced only for a few days though. But I'll be back on the day the WC begins.
You sound like dopey-mopey. You run away from dope tests citing injuries. Then suddenly show up one day, teasing us with how eager u are to play the world cup. When threatened with a potential life ban by ICC, u are about to flee again. No wonder u sympathize them Gambo. :hic: Ok, enuff kidding. Take all the break you want. We need you well rested come the world cup.
:hic: