Is SRT scared of seaming pitches?

Guest whineleg

Guest whineleg

When Ganguly sat out a match in Nagpur a few yearz ago with a 'groin strain' because it was a greentop everyone made fun of him. Now how come SRT is missing this one with 'a groin muscle problem' just when the ball iz seaming and SA's bowlerz are taking wicketz? Is he scared of facing them here?

I don't want to believe it but he is reaching the stage in his career when he's thinking about the legacy he's leaving behind and wouldnt want to negatively impact his stats. I dont think he's scared of a greentop, I think he's scared of adding another lost test match to his record. We know his match winning record isnt great and I doubt he wants to make it look worse.

It wouldn't have made any difference if sachin played on this. he would have got bowled, which he would have immediately followed by an oscar award winning overaction as if the ball 'consciously' cheated on him going low (practically crawling) and making sure that he missed it by a mile. Then he will get on his knees and look awestruck at the bowler. What a terrible insult to fans.

It wouldn't have made any difference if sachin played on this. he would have got bowled' date=' which he would have immediately followed by an oscar award winning overaction as if the ball 'consciously' cheated on him going low (practically crawling) and making sure that he missed it by a mile. Then he will get on his knees and look awestruck at the bowler. What a terrible insult to fans.[/quote'] oh Really ! I didnt know that he was that bad ... anyway , who is ur favorite player ?
It wouldn't have made any difference if sachin played on this. he would have got bowled' date=' which he would have immediately followed by an oscar award winning overaction as if the ball 'consciously' cheated on him going low (practically crawling) and making sure that he missed it by a mile. Then he will get on his knees and look awestruck at the bowler. What a terrible insult to fans.
No one can beat VVS in that - Laxman is the best in that.
Guest whineleg
It wouldn't have made any difference if sachin played on this. he would have got bowled' date=' which he would have immediately followed by an oscar award winning overaction as if the ball 'consciously' cheated on him going low (practically crawling) and making sure that he missed it by a mile. Then he will get on his knees and look awestruck at the bowler. What a terrible insult to fans.[/quote']Yes, you are right. Tendulkar would have gotten bowled purposely, or hit wicket, to save himself the embarrasement. That selfish .....
Guest whineleg
No one can beat VVS in that - Laxman is the best in that.
Yes, you are right. Tendulkar cannot be the best at anything. He suxxxxxx
oh Really ! I didnt know that he was that bad ... anyway , who is ur favorite player ?
sorry, couldn't reply immediately, my favourite player is Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar! He is my hero, since I was 8 years old. Its painful to watch him 'humble' himself infront of bowlers... specially pakistanis and aussies