Pathetic Batsman and Good job SAF

Chaos

India has had many spineless batting displays in the past. But this one has to take the cake. In INDIAN pitch (albeit bit of grass, this is Ahmedabad and not some Durban!!!), this batting performance is as spineless as it will ever get. Infact I'll be optimistic :D and say, that I probably wont see such crappy batting performance again. This is probably the worst India bats in Tests...has to be one of the top 3 ugliest Indian Test collapses. SPINELESS is too mild a word.

This is disgusting!! Pathan was doing well he had most runs and stayed not out, everyone else absolutely PATHETIC!! This is disgusting!! Well you know what..:)) It is a big slap on the senior players who were after the cute young players that won the CB Tri-Series in Australia. Indian are really letting down their reputation after what they did in Australia! Good Luck to them for after lunch! Lets hope Kumble, Sreesanth, Pathan, Bhaji and RP can show some brilliant performance, and put SA in a worst spot then themselves!! They better get going in the 2nd innings, these stupid batsmen!!

I reckon we could still win. We need a good start from Viru and Jaffer, then we need Rahul and Laxman to capitalise with a huge partnership with Gangu and Irfan contributing cuz dhoni so obviously is not going to. stupid dhoni should stick to T20's and ODI's, this is Test Cricket, cricket which needs skill which he doesnt have and what the hell was that shot all about??

Jaffer camped on the backfoot, slow in coming forward to a ball that he had to play at...half a step more forward and he would have it covered - Technique issue. Almost lazy in coming forward to meet the ball. Sehwag playing his shot for the true line and bounce before getting a good look at how the pitch was playing. Ball came in instead and took inside edge - Disdainful shot selection. Did not pay attention to conditions probably due to overconfidence from last innings. Dravid got an unplayable delivery - exonerated. Laxman misjudged the line, angle and movement of the delivery and got bowled. Looked a little carefree attention wise - vulnerability early in the innings Ganguly tentative and indecisive and edges onto stumps - pressure induced wicket All inside edges onto stumps. Seamers off song. Catching off song. Sreesanth unlucky with lbw late in the day. Kumble looks unfit. RP getting no swing. Irfan getting no swing. A very bad day. But all the more challenge. We can comeback and win this with a big 2nd innings. Rally everyone. It can only get better from hereon in.

Rahul got good one Laxman got good one we will still win this one. The top is coming off on very first day. We need mamooth effort in 2nd innings. I reckon RSA will not even chase 250.
:haha:
I reckon we could still win. We need a good start from Viru and Jaffer' date= then we need Rahul and Laxman to capitalise with a huge partnership with Gangu and Irfan contributing cuz dhoni so obviously is not going to.
Now, all that is easy :P
SA will score around 300 we will trail by 220 odd will need to score 450 odd to win.
261-4