Spoof thread- Harbhajan

Cricket's first couple not to split

Crocinfo :- 19 March 2008 The entire cricket community breathed a sigh of relief when it was learnt the most popular couple of the century, Bajji and Haydunce have recoinciled their differences and decided against splitting. Reportedly, friction was caused because Bajji was caught multiple times this summer in public with handsome and eligible bachaelor Symmo. The chemistry between the pair was apparent and they were involved in lots of public displays of affection. Haydunce, understandably, was upset and went to the extent of calling Bajji an amorous weed which grew in multiple gardens. Fortunately, Haydunce discovered in time that, he couldnt live without the other guy and, offered an olive branch. His exact words "I want to sit down with him and see if there is any way we can move forward with our relationship because it hasn't been great" Bajji reciprocated with "I always got on with the game and now if he (Haydunce) wants to get on with the game, I am happy to talk to him. From my side the issue is solved," Well we all know what game that is

Hayden calls obnoxious weed Bhajji

Breaking news A big controversy was created in the weed world when one of their members was compared with a failed cricketer. One member of the obnoxious family said " Come on, even we weeds are not completely useless. We have sting and poison. Why if we could bowl, we would have taken more wickets than Bhajji with a better doosra to the boot. We do tend to get on people's nerves like the said bowler but we are not all talk and no action" The weed family is demanding an un-conditional apology from Australian cricket and if their demands are not met they are ready to take matters in their own hands (or in this case roots). "We wont allow any cricket on any pitch in Australia. We will cover the grounds in weeds and are ready to lay our lives under the roller", Cacti, the spokesperson for the weed family said to the media. Mr. weed himself was unavailable for comments though the impact of the insult could be seen in the whole weed community, with not even one tiny leaf blowing despite the cold breeze. The weed community is planning a nationwide strike across all gardens where a sacrecrow resemebling Hayden will be set ablaze. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The article is meant as a spoof with apologies to Bhajji and fans