Sreesanth: The sky is the limit

I would have used the wallpaper if not for the annoying "designed by cricgrafix"
ha ha, thoda sa credit to do. Btw, did you actually open up one of the resolution downloads or did you just look at the preview picture. In the actual wallpapers, I tried my best(well maybe not) to integrate it and blend it. Its very minimum and with every version I am trying to better incorporate it.
I looked up the Hi-Res one.
I see. Do you have any suggestions how it could be better incorporated into the wallpaper apart ofcourse from removing it completely. What I can do is make it more and more dimmer. Suggestions are appreciated. @vroomfondel, those would be toiletpapers not wallpapers:cantstop:
I see. Do you have any suggestions how it could be better incorporated into the wallpaper apart ofcourse from removing it completely. What I can do is make it more and more dimmer. Suggestions are appreciated. @vroomfondel, those would be toiletpapers not wallpapers:cantstop:
O Well ....
Can I have one with a higher resolution? 1920x1200 for my 17" laptop :two_thumbs_up:
Added Sir, Can you give a feedback on how it looks on that resolution since my monitor only goes to max of 1280by1024:D. I just resized it, so there might be loss of quality.
I really like the Sreesanth one. Both the concept and implementation are awesome ! Good job ! :two_thumbs_up:
Thanks marirs