Whats the matter with Gaddafi stadium, Lahor?

Its the second international match during which they had power failure- that too twice in today's match (or was it thrice?). Its the worst way to lose overs in an international match. I think a warning should be served and another power failure should be enough to ban the venue.

Guest Hiten.
Pakistan is going through a pretty severe energy crisis at the moment. Most cities experience between 6-8 hours loadshedding a day and the situation' date=' according to some experts, will get considerably worse next year.[/quote']
the stadium sucks.. i don't know how it got rights to host the final between Lanka and Aus..
tics, dont be so harsh mate. I think the stadium is quite good. As mentioned earlier by bb, there's a lot of loadshedding going on. It has happened at other places as well, not just Pakistan. Btw, they might be giving the Happy Dent chewing gum in future games:D e-5JA7Z8KLI
tics, dont be so harsh mate. I think the stadium is quite good. As mentioned earlier by bb, there's a lot of loadshedding going on. It has happened at other places as well, not just Pakistan. Btw, they might be giving the Happy Dent chewing gum in future games:D e-5JA7Z8KLI
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this is one of the funniest ad I have ever seen :cantstop::cantstop:
La Hor. :haha:
going off topic but anyways. I think I may be pretty good at word manipulations. I think the name got distorted over the years. I think it started as Na- Hor (meaning 'like none other") As many of the punajbi words like "nuun" changed to "luun" meaning salt I think the same thing happened here. From "Na Hor" to "La Hor" How about even words like "lajawab" --> Na jawab. I think that theory is not bad