'We'll force India out of their comfort zone' - Arthur

I wouldn't be that pessimistic either. Irrespective of what Kallis says, if India win the toss on a crumbler, that's a huge advantage, given the quality of the spin attack they have. I am not so sure if the theory of "150 kph bowlers running amok on an underprepared track" holds water. The problem of course is that this strategy leaves too much to chance, as you are depending on the toss as well the conditions. On the contrary, a balanced bowling attack, such as the one SA has, depends far less on variables such as these, which are largely outside your control. Whatever happens, my reading is that India can no longer be considered the second best side side in the world, with a lopsided, underperforming and injury prone attack such as the one they have. SA have firmly usurped that spot, and depending on what happens in Australia next (southern) summer, they have a real chance of having a go at the number one spot. More power to them.
haha thats actually funny- so how many tests have SA won vs aus in the last decade, not more than 1 or 2- compare that to india's 8 wins against aus in this period, india is comfortably the no.2 test side