Ishant Sharma- pathetic bowling, disguzting fielding and zero commitment

Guest whineleg

u cannot blame ishant he is coming out of an injury, after a month even the wicket isn't good for his kind of bowling but he did beat smith with a yorker, n got an edge as well
I soooo agreeee, if Ishant Sharma wanted he could have not played this mtach because of injury, so that he could prepare for IPL, Like the other players who are injured or faking injury. At least he's playing and sometimes a person does not play well, how can you judge someone by their performance in one day? Just because he didnt perform well one day, will you just say he is bad, what about his amazing performance in Australia, and one thing I can t tell you for sure, as I am from Australia, that if it was one persn the Aussies were scared of batting from, it was ISHANT SHARMA, so please don't make opinions on someone's performance in one day... He has a long way to go, and someday he will prove to be one of the most capable ballers of all time in India
Guest whineleg

Ishant took 3 wicketz late in the inningz when it was eazy. WHY didnt he take at leazt 5 wicketz of top order batsmen?? it iz coz he is tailender bully and not good enuff to get the best batsman out. he bowled in the end to take wicketz coz he is selfish and didnt want to share wicketz with the other bowlerz. he is disguzting. All indian bowlerz are trundlerz, buy one get one free! right now India are worse than Australia, england, south africa, sri lanka, west indies, and maybe pakistan too. it is this selfish attitude that stops india from becoming a top 5 team in world cricket and that iz why ishant is trundler. now india must score at leazt 700 to win match, anything lezz than 700 will be failure and then we will loze. last match batsmen were all out for 76 so my prediction for today iz 49 all outz

Out of those three wickets, he picked amla and boucher.... whoz the easy picking in this two? ... bowler isnt picked to take 5 wicket haul in each innings ... they all have their own designated job and at the end of yesterday i believe ishant had done his job... i guess it was more of respective batting performance then pathetic bowling

Out of those three wickets, he picked amla and boucher.... whoz the easy picking in this two? ... bowler isnt picked to take 5 wicket haul in each innings ... they all have their own designated job and at the end of yesterday i believe ishant had done his job... i guess it was more of respective batting performance then pathetic bowling
exactly, and isn't a cricketer allowed, to be let go, if he doesnt perform once well...?