This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Guest Hiten.
:-( ... and there goes my bet bounty of ICF $1700 (all that I had at that time) that I bet on Mumbai Indians to win it all ... Ye kya kiya Tendu and Jaya ... ek ghareeb se uska saara paisa chheen liya? :((
Ensoi :-D

:hysterical:@mumbai south africans they turned out to be the biggest chokers in must-win matches just like south africa & lost off the last 2 balls in all 3 matches(punjab, delhi & rajasthan)

Prince40' date=' Tendulkar's team ended up 5th on IPL table...what about dada's team ? :D[/quote'] Since when was this about Stats anyways, but if this thread can bring happines to those sad lives..then :haha::haha: you know kisi ko cholri chahihe, kissi ko kya ?

Prince40' date=' Tendulkar's team ended up 5th on IPL table...what about dada's team ? :D[/quote'] who cares bout dada's team, the mumbai south africans choked big time last 3 games:giggle:- sachin proved his poor captaincy too like was seen when he was india captain, and u can make a separate thread if u want for KKR but in keeping with the title of this thread lets all laugh at mumbai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: