This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Kyaa be - Dharmendra ke ghar me dhobii thaa kyaa tu ? @ DomainK. I am on HIS side, not leaving it. But I need to vent my frustration out !
I am from Delhi and so I have realized that my first duty of supporting is for my local team .. I thought GOD of cricket comes first but then I realized it is my local team should be the first priority So, It is just realization and not defect :hatsoff:

I am from Delhi and so I have realized that my first duty of supporting is for my local team .. I thought GOD of cricket comes first but then I realized it is my local team should be the first priority So, It is just realization and not defect :hatsoff:
Ab dekh dilli billi ban gaya bambai bambi se. :finger:

The timing is suspect VR. In history, your name will be written along side Kim Philby's.

Ab dekh dilli billi ban gaya bambai bambi se. :finger:
The timing is suspect VR. In history' date=' your name will be written along side Kim Philby's.[/quote'] :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: Delhi Daredevils is my local team and so my first support should go to them .. hope you n00bs understand this .. I have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally :hatsoff:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: Delhi Daredevils is my local team and so my first support should go to them .. hope you n00bs understand this .. I have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally :hatsoff:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: Delhi Daredevils is my local team and so my first support should go to them .. hope you n00bs understand this .. I have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally :hatsoff:
Viru Philby Rulez.:finger:

Guest Hiten.

Tendulkar or Jayasuriya might have to drop themselves in the middle order and put some ***ing sense in all those twats and show them how its done. Losing 4 wickets to Rohit Sharma is simply ridiculous and there is no excuse for that. ***ing hell... blue color seems to be quite contagious

LOL, Mumbai fanclub has now started sledging themselves to make themselves feel better and some are even changing sides as they have "have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally " :hysterical: :hysterical:

Guest Hiten.
LOL, Mumabi fanclub has now started sledging themselves to make themselves feel better and some are even changing side as they have "have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally " :hysterical: :hysterical:
Don't cross your limits . Your visit to ICF is limited to only changing the wallpapers :finger::icflove:

If openers go early' date=' this team is really laughable. Nayyar is ok as a slogger to up the run rate, but no one can hold the team together if both Jaya and Sachin depart quickly.[/quote'] You are right, One of the two openers has to bat lower down the order, to shepherd the brittle middle order. I prefer to Keep Jayasurya and add Abhishek with him and then Tiwary or Tendlya comes in.

Tendulkar or Jayasuriya might have to drop themselves in the middle order and put some ***ing sense in all those twats and show them how its done. Losing 4 wickets to Rohit Sharma is simply ridiculous and there is no excuse for that. ***ing hell... blue color seems to be quite contagious
True dat .. The batting order has to be changed.

LOL, Mumabi fanclub has now started sledging themselves to make themselves feel better and some are even changing sides as they have "have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally " :hysterical: :hysterical:
Abbey - ludhi uncle - don't generalize. One gadheDA defected - after all he is delhii waalaa he showed his true colours :cantstop:

Don't cross your limits . Your visit to ICF is limited to only changing the wallpapers :finger::icflove:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Guest Hiten.
So MI lost to BRC' date='DC,[b']KXIP. Nice going boyzzzzzzzz.
Counting yourselves in the lucky ones eh ? Self pwnage ? :--D

LOL' date=' [b']Mumbai fanclub has now started sledging themselves to make themselves feel better and some are even changing sides as they have "have attained realization about it from the spiritual eternal light of the points tally " :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: