Exciting Young Players Showcase

flamy

Jadeja played a brilliant inning yesterday against Kings XI. And of course he fields well. But even Warne hasn't trusted his bowling apart from just one match. But Dhawan was unfortunately the biggest failures among the bright stars of last year. He was given #3, he failed there and below that position, he still failed and now he is out of the tournament. It is so disappointing as I was expecting him to grab attention, straightaway! Tyagi is worth keeping an eye on. Jakati was very impressive in his match vs Daredevils but I was not that impressed by him against DC though he did take 4 wickets. T. Suman also looks good. How about adding Amit Singh to the list? His speed was in late 120s but he was so accurate that he really troubled the Kings XI batsmen and didn't let them get quick runs in the beginning and took 3 crucial wickets!
jadeja played as a left-arm spinner when he played for india, but despite not being thrashed and going for only about 6 rpo, he doesnt get to bowl too much for rr. he was the highest wicket-taker in ranji trophy this year, so he should be given more chances as a bowler for rr. yusuf pathan has been bowling well & gets 3-4 overs every match & even opens the bowling sometimes & incase u guys dont know till before ipl 2008, yusuf pathan was known as a bowler who could bat a bit. maybe yusuf pathan has taken some tips on spin bowling from warne and among other players, tyagi, jakati, kamran khan, abhishek nayar have been impressive. also we can add amit singh, naman ojha, abhishek routh, sangwan, t suman & goswami to the list as well

ipl unheralded stars hello all a big cricket addict and makin my first post this is according to me list of players who have made a name for themselves in this yrs and last year ipl and might figure in scheme of bcci's squads for t-20 and odi's condition for selection:not yet played any international match for india,age under 30 kamran and amit excluded,owin to their faulty actions s sohal n ojha a rahane s dhawan a raut t suman a nayyar s jakati p sangwan s tyagi d kulkarni missed out:dinda,saha(very poor this year,saha not much opporunities this yr) asnodkar(to my amateur eye,he looks just a slogger,who was found wanting this year on s.african pitches)

jadeja hasnt faded away. he is a left-arm spinner who can bat a bit. should be used as a bowler. he was the highest wicket-taker in ranji this season shikhar dhawan hasnt been used properly by mumbai indians. he is their 3rd best batsman. once he gets a proper chance, he will play a good innings and some more players to watch out - kamran khan, sudeep tyagi, shadab jakati, t suman
looks like even the rajasthan royals management r reading my posts on icf:D after i made that post, jadeja has got a lot of chances to bowl & even done well taking 3/15 in a match & even keeping his economy rate under 6 this year in ipl. rr join brc, csk & dd in reading my posts on icf & implementing the suggestion succesfully:D

Jadeja has certainly lifted his performances in the last few games both with the bat and ball, the 3 wicket haul against RCB and the 12 ball 33 against Punjab, proved his worth as a T20 all rounder, and has also shown merit in his selection in the WC squad. T Suman is also one to look out for, i have seen very little of Deccan this season, however i vividly remember the Deccan v/s Rajasthan game, the ease in which he played Warne was ashtonishing, the Hyderabadi grace and elegance was clearly visible in his strokes while tackling spin, defn one to keep an eye on.