Ban Bhajji

iluvbrettlee

Ban Bhajji  

1. 1.

If Sree is found guilty of provoking bhajji he also should be banned for atleast 6mths.
what do u mean provoked .. he couldnt have done anything to make Bhajji hit him ... Even if SS abused him verbally , I dont think that gives bhajji any right to hit him I cant understand why people are blaming SS in this episode .. the only thing he should have differently was to cry inside the dressing room.

These guys should also get ready to hear some quality sledging .. Aussies ' date=' Poms and S Africans wont shy away from reminding these 2 morons about this incident[/quote'] They will deserve every bit of the sledging that they get. The first hurdle though would be that of being picked in the playing 11 by the captains. According to me neither Bhajji not Sreesanth have been doing that well that they cannot be dropped for a extended spell and be replaced by others who could be just as effective if not more. Piyush Chawla has been developing nicely and so have a bunch of other faster bowlers so I don't think we have such a big issue.

i supported bhajji while symo/bhajji issue .. now i feel could bhajji be equaly involved in that matter too whlie it could have been missed by sachin? ... lot of questions to be answered but for now ... he should be punished harder way this time

i supported bhajji while symo/bhajji issue .. now i feel could bhajji be equaly involved in that matter too whlie it could have been missed by sachin? ... lot of questions to be answered but for now ... he should be punished harder way this time
I think we all gave him benefit of doubt just because of SRT .. having said that Bhajji has been ill-mannered too many times .. from telling KP to f@ck off , calling Symo a monkey in mumbai to hitting SS ... Im sure there were plenty more incidents that I have missed if he doesnt get punished now then it will make his behavior even worse

Yaar paji' date=' try to understand provocation is also a crime. The no smoke without fire , so the root cause is provocation and end result is slapping (if so) incident.[/quote'] This is funny :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: just read your comment and tell me if it doesnt make u smile at least . I mean WTF .... that guy got slapped for saying tough luck ... yeh is sanasaar ko kya hota ja raha hai .. itna krodh .... For Sree :mama: For Bhajji :boxing:

yaar if saying Hard luck is verbal provocation .. then I feel bad for Bangladesh or Pakistani skippers. They hear this verbal provocation a lot :mama:
Do u believe only these 2 words were said...

Do u believe only these 2 words were said...
arey yaar even if he said Teri maaa ki .. how does that give Bhajji the right to even push SS around .. By ur logic Symo should have punched the day light out of Bhajji for calling him a monkey in Mumbai and Maaki :lightbulb: in Australia

arey yaar even if he said Teri maaa ki .. how does that give Bhajji the right to even push SS around .. By ur logic Symo should have punched the day light out of Bhajji for calling him a monkey in Mumbai and Maaki :lightbulb: in Australia
Not at all , thats why iam saying Ban Bhajji for 2 yrs and Sree for 2-3 matches . At least signal should be loud and clear for those who provocate.