The underrated player that has proved his worth this IPL season

Rohan495

Raina has shown he is probably India's best LOI middle order batsman, along with Yuvi and Rohit Sharma. Gaad, imagine this team, Sachin Sehwag Gambhir/Raina Yuvraj Rohit Dhoni Irfan Bhajji/Chawla/Yusuf Zak Ishant RPS/Praveen Kumar This team will cause mayhem/carnage and leave a trail of destruction, where ever it goes. Its got everything - Sizzling openers, stylish middle order batsman, brute-force lower order, a fast bowling all-rounder, a spinning all-rounder, a defensive spinner, A genuine swing bowler, a genuinely quick bowler and a senior experienced fast bowler. Now try beating that team.

I knew Nayar would be mentioned here. That guy has been hitting balls out of the ground for a few years now, but nobody knew it outside Mumbai. That guy has some power. They say if you shake hands with Afridi, you'll hear your palm cracking under his vice like grip. I've never shook Afridi's hand but I did shake Nayar's hands once. It was the tightest handshake I ever had. The guy's slightly built and he's not very tall either, but he has awesome power.

Guest Hiten.
Sachin Sehwag Gambhir Raina Yuvraj Rohit Dhoni Irfan Bhajji/Chawla/Yusuf Zak Ishant RPS Praveen Kumar
Fixed. Sehwag is utter garbage in LOI. The sooner we accept that, it will be better for our team. There is no need for him to get any more chances to prove his none-to-less worth. Also, I don't think there is any need for spinners in LOI. We should not put ourselves in a situation where we have to pick b/w RPS and PK; because both are valuable to our team.

Fixed. Sehwag is utter garbage in LOI. The sooner we accept that, it will be better for our team. There is no need for him to get any more chances to prove his none-to-less worth. Also, I don't think there is any need for spinners in LOI. We should not put ourselves in a situation where we have to pick b/w RPS and PK; because both are valuable to our team.
I'd get flamed for this, but I may put Sreesanth ahead of Zak :-D