Superb innings by Dhoni and what a match!!!

arkay

what a match! this game had everything. batsmen going for runs, fielders make great catches and intelligent bowling. who said twenty 20 was a batsman's only game? highlights for me: dhoni's raping of steyn jaffer hitting sixes gony proving his class with 3 important wicket dhoni's awesome captaincy dravid out for a duck fantastic fielding by hussey

this game had everything. batsmen going for runs, fielders make great catches and intelligent bowling. who said twenty 20 was a batsman's only game?
These are the things which our national squad need to learn...I guess someone should mail this to them.
highlights for me: dhoni's raping of steyn jaffer hitting sixes gony proving his class with 3 important wicket dhoni's awesome captaincy dravid out for a duck fantastic fielding by hussey
Dhoni must and shall deliver regularly...but, he will not... Jaffer, really an amazing cricket display...but, will not continue... Gony, bowling well thru the whole dlf-IPL tourney...but, recognized now... Dravid, must quite T20 as active captain...but, whole will convince him... Hussey, not too young for it...but, who will learn from his spirit...