Laugh at the Bangalore babies

Gambit

BRC is the BEST example of how NOT to play T20 cricket... :hahaha: I still maintain that most of their woes are self-inflicted. Their squad is pretty good, but they seem to get their combination wrong, EVERY time. I hope, atleast by accident, someday, BRC will get its team right.

dravid kumar (the one who opened today) kohli boucher white someone else misbah p kumar the other kumar khan steyn kumble is no good in the short form of the game. he knows it, everyone knows it. they will win at least 4 of the next 7 if this team plays

Guest HariSampath

the above team wont win even one outta 100 games...and we all know bcos of which player

dravid kumar (the one who opened today) kohli boucher white someone else misbah p kumar the other kumar khan steyn kumble is no good in the short form of the game. he knows it, everyone knows it. they will win at least 4 of the next 7 if this team plays
Drawvid opening will result in one of the following outcomes; 1) Bangalore start with 1 wicket down in the first 3 overs 2) Bangalore score 20 runs off their first 5 overs with Rahul 'holding firm' at 5* off 25 balls (before he gets himself out), thereby killing any chance they have of posting a competitive total To copy my post from the other thread, if Banglore intend to win more matches, White, Chanders, Boucher, Kohli, Vinay Kumar, Praveen Kumar, Harold and Kumar, Zaheer Khan, Anil Kumble, Dale Steyn and Sri Venkateshwara Prasad must bat ahead of Drawvid.

i deliberately have him up there at number one. its better if he gets out in the first or second over, say with a score at 10, rather than do what he did today. And, what he did a few games ago too. Which is to come in the middle order, and push the match from a potential win to a potential loss. He HAS to bat at one chasing, and at six or seven when BRC are batting first