• Bangalore
    • Hyderabad
    • Delhi
    • Mohali
    • Chennai
    • Kolkatta

Guest Hiten.
8. mumbai - i hate mumbai
But I thought you were purist. I mean Mumbai is part of India, believe it or not :haha:

My favs: DC (my home town) Rajasthan Royals (tourney underdogs - even I didn't rate them highly before IPL, so I'm made to eat humble pie) Delhi Daredevils (Born and initially brought up there) My not-so-favs: Superkings (Father's side is from Chennai, so I know who they'll all support :-D)

My favs: DC (my home town) Rajasthan Royals (tourney underdogs - even I didn't rate them highly before IPL, so I'm made to eat humble pie) Delhi Daredevils (Born and initially brought up there) My not-so-favs: Superkings (Father's side is from Chennai, so I know who they'll all support :-D)
Team's I absolutely detest: Royal Challengers: All show and glamour KKR: All show and glamour, plus I'm not a big fan of Dada

Guest HariSampath
you and me rajasthan supporters, where/who are other 4?
Its " me and you counted twice" plus third umpire and 4th umpire.....and thats the only way you can win :giggle:

Deccan Chargers(not home town but home state). Looks like our chances have gone down, but will only root for it. As we are in a bad position now, If I have to bet, It will be on DDD.
Hey it can still reach the semis :-D optimistic supporter here!

Team's I absolutely detest: Royal Challengers: All show and glamour KKR: All show and glamour, plus I'm not a big fan of Dada
Well I thought (and still think) that BRC was all show and glamour. Mallya roped in one of the hottest Indian heroines out there today as brand ambassador for BRC, they put out this music video with all the Indian and couple of foreign players that looked very cheesy to me, getting professional cheerleaders from an NFL team....lot of show and glamour IMO

Bangalore is my hometown. Win or lose, Royal Challengers is my team. :eyedance::eyedance::eyedance::eyedance: During the non-Bangalore games, I support the underdogs and it's been a lot of fun that way. Since Bangalore RC is the weakest T20 team in this tournament, I can probably classify myself as The Underdog supporter. For today's games, I give my voice to the underdogs, Mumbai and the Rajasthan Royals. Let's see an upset or two! :two_thumbs_up: