The most unlucky captain: VVS

zubinpepsi

all posts aside' date=' laxman has some role to play for hyderabad now. he should open the innings & look to hit 4s during powerplays. rest of the time, look to hit 1s and give the strike to the batsman at the other end[/quote'] laxman is gonna be very dangerous from now on... since he made a mincemeat of the greatest bowling in this tournamnet today... the rest of the matches gonna b cakewalk for him.. expect more fireworks frm him......

stupid chennai fans you guys are pissingg me off you guys are about to get owned' date=' and oh yea one more thing Badrinath will never get a test cap, so dream on.[/quote'] yeah yeah we gonna get owned.... as u predicted last time also, kolkata tigers ate the chennai team for dinner.. dint they?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@zubinpepsi' date=' would you stop making fun of Laxman? Stop making fool of yourself.[/quote'] hes just a jealous hater. whether Laxman does good or bad he has to make negative comments, he supports chennai but is a fan of tendulkar just shows you his realness doesnt it?

huh... where did i make fun of laxi....:dontknow: i was infact praising him... only losers like D_D were calling him VV asss n donkney n what have u... ok to make it more obvious to dukkan dopers fans... lemme say this again... Mark my words.. Dukkan Dopers will be the ultimate winners in this tournament... and VVS laxi is gonna kick some arses n will get a Phastest Hondred.... and will b the highest scorer in this tournament... meh.... eric-cartman-400-030107.jpg

Laxman was great today. Rohan, calm down. Just because someone plays him down does not mean he becomes bad. But I've to say that he isn't a very inspirational captain - something that was not evident when he was captaining the Hyderabad sides. Perhaps, the pressure has got to him.

laxman played sensibly today. he should play anchor. he isn't really cut out for the big shots. as long as he plays at 100ish s.r. and holds one end up, DC will be more than fine because there are some big hitters from the other end (gilly, symo, afridi, etc). he should look to stay 'till about 10 overs before even trying to slog..just keep rotating the strike and get the odd boundary or two due to timing and placement. his only liability in this is his running between wickets.

Laxmans average and strike rate is better than Dravids and Gangulys muhahahahahaha and is getting paid 1/3 of dravid and gangulys salary
wahahaa.. whata great batsman laxi is.... his SR is better than Dravids and Gangulys.... zimmmblyyyyyyyy phantasticccccccccccccccc another classic frm Rohan...:hatsoff:

Hats off to Laxman!!!Truly a fantastic T-20 player,he proved it today.! Amazing strike rate and scored the fastest century in IPL !!! :-D
hey man its not me that started this thread, but hats of to Zubinpepsi for his creativity, well done mate :hatsoff: