The most unlucky captain: VVS

zubinpepsi

Guest HariSampath

VVS is a great captain... When the coin is tossed, he calls out " Symmo says heads "...and later " Symmo has said we field first".... whadda captain !!!

Best thing Laxman did today was to play minimum number of balls:haha:
yea no need for him to do anything risky, and his unselfishness as a player led to Gilchrist scoring the fastest hundred and unlike his counterparts like Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly he rejected icon status, he shouldnt have been in the first place but his unselfishness led to pick ups of some great hitters of the ball, nevermind that because its old but his unselfishness will pay off because Chargers finally gained some momentum, and seems to me that VVS solved his captaincy woes so expect this team to bang on opponents. Highlighting VVS captaincy today: Brought about quick constant changes Gave Zoysa a chance, because Zoysa has everything to prove Showed a lot of faith in Bangar, who should bowl more often Brought Afridi in the right time Let gilly fire, but remained not out. a psychological tactic. Good luck VVS i hope you prove people wrong, just keep using those wrists and maybe we can eventually see a wristy stroke of yours go for 6

Highlighting VVS captaincy today: Brought about quick constant changes Gave Zoysa a chance, because Zoysa has everything to prove Showed a lot of faith in Bangar, who should bowl more often Brought Afridi in the right time Let gilly fire, but remained not out. a psychological tactic. Good luck VVS i hope you prove people wrong, just keep using those wrists and maybe we can eventually see a wristy stroke of yours go for 6
I was wondering whether those were his moves or is someone else holding the strings...?

Unlucky??....On the contrary' date=' I think he's damn lucky to be playing T20[/quote'] hahahhahahahahaha, u serious? if every average schmo can play why not the most elegant batsmen india has ever had play

Either way' date=' what does elegance have to do with scoring in t20 or being unlucky?[/quote'] what more do you want dude. theres so many guys out there who are failing way more than VVS and he is only worth 375k