The most unlucky captain: VVS

zubinpepsi

But none of them have a blind infatuated kid who starts a freaking thread for anything laxman he can think of
Dude who are you to comment like that.Ever heard of freedom of speech. First of all i aint a bandwagon like you, i keep it real to what i have to say dont ever talk down to me or imma have to put you on check. Its funny you call me a kid but yet you cry like a little snitch to the site owner just because you cant handle me or handle what i have to say be quite before i zap you like i would to a stray fly So noe your role. homeboy zap a fly :hysterical:

He was dropped on 4 by Sanga today and there was another runout chance missed:-D
yea thats what t20 is all about, fortune favors the brave and indeed Laxman is an unlucky captain loosing a crucial toss if they fielded first they would have owned.

yea thats what t20 is all about, fortune favors the brave and indeed Laxman is an unlucky captain loosing a crucial toss if they fielded first they would have owned.
Knowing Laxman, he would have batted first anyways

what a retared thread this one is.... hes very lucky infact to have been playing in T20.. and how he screwed up dukkan dopers .. such a strong team on paper cudnt do a jack and standing at the bottom of the table ... says so muct abt laxi innit?

so is fortune favouring Laxman or not? :confused_smile: If not, you admit he is not been brave?

i think rohan495 has a point here. laxman went for only $375000, but has a better avg & sr than dravid & ganguly till now in ipl. and laxman has been succesful in the last 2 matches at scoring at over 140 sr without slogging, but playing only his wristy shots. ganguly & dravid havent played an innings over 131 sr and have only increased their teams required run-rate & taken them to losses

i think rohan495 has a point here. laxman went for only $375000' date=' but has a better avg & sr than dravid & ganguly till now in ipl. and laxman has been succesful in the last 2 matches at scoring at over 140 sr without slogging, but playing only his wristy shots. ganguly & dravid havent played an innings over 131 sr and have only increased their teams required run-rate & taken them to losses[/quote'] yeah Lax has done better than the other 2, but that's not saying much.. None of them are cut out for T20

i think rohan495 has a point here. laxman went for only $375000' date=' but has a better avg & sr than dravid & ganguly till now in ipl. and laxman has been succesful in the last 2 matches at scoring at over 140 sr without slogging, but playing only his wristy shots. ganguly & dravid havent played an innings over 131 sr and have only increased their teams required run-rate & taken them to losses[/quote'] not only that man think about it 3 out the 5 matches have been nail biting finishes, Laxman has scored runs in the last 2 games but unfortunately his big name hitters havent been perfoming when they needed too

what a retared thread this one is.... hes very lucky infact to have been playing in T20.. and how he screwed up dukkan dopers .. such a strong team on paper cudnt do a jack and standing at the bottom of the table ... says so muct abt laxi innit?
oh my god ur starting to piss me off its a team game not a captains game

yeah Lax has done better than the other 2' date=' but that's not saying much.. None of them are cut out for T20[/quote'] over the last couple of matches all the oldies have played well..gangs scored a 51 off 39 balls,dravid played well and laxy also played very well. the thing is laxy's team is quite strong and hence the continuous failure of the team makes it strange.dravid -one doesnt know why he keeps misbah on the bench.and for kkr-they are missing akhtar ponting mccullum gayle..seriosuly ganguly is leading the minnows team and it isnt helping that he isnt really the batsman he is in 20-20

over the last couple of matches all the oldies have played well..gangs scored a 51 off 39 balls,dravid played well and laxy also played very well. the thing is laxy's team is quite strong and hence the continuous failure of the team makes it strange.dravid -one doesnt know why he keeps misbah on the bench.and for kkr-they are missing akhtar ponting mccullum gayle..seriosuly ganguly is leading the minnows team and it isnt helping that he isnt really the batsman he is in 20-20
Yea VVS team is strong, but its a very unbalanced side. The bowling department sucks some major balls. The local talent is ridicolous. I am begininng to believe this side wont make it through. So im just gonna sit back and enjoy some of favorite players on the team such as VVS, Rohit, and Gilly.

hyderabad seems to be the most ICL-hit of all the IPL teams. with players like khaleel, rayudu & binny for deccan chargers, they could have done more better. venugopal rao & arjun yadav r waste in 20/20. apart from laxman & rohit sharma, hyderabad dont have any decent indian batsman

what you guys think about today? unlucky. crucial drop catch by styris which enabled Dravid to go on a rampage. Close calls by the boundary. Getting Hit. Lights turning off. Afridi+the biggest retard, gibbs and gilly failing wow man if you guys dont call him unlucky its simply a crime