MI supporters vs CSK supporters

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

Some Chennaiites claim they are the BEST SPORTING crowd in India. Mumbai Loss 4 consecutive games. We kept our cool and still rooted for Mumbai Indians :-D Chennai won 4 consecutive games, CSK supporters came out and opened threads like "somebody beat us". Next thing we know they are on losing streak now. Now that CSK is on losing streak, Harisampath has totally lost it and is opening threads to deny that CSK is on a downhill slope. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..... THUMBS UP TO MI SUPPORTERS. YESSHHHH THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE :D

Some Chennaiites claim they are the BEST SPORTING crowd in India. Mumbai Loss 4 consecutive games. We kept our cool and still rooted for Mumbai Indians :-D Chennai won 4 consecutive games, CSK supporters came out and opened threads like "somebody beat us". Next thing we know they are on losing streak now. Now that CSK is on losing streak, Harisampath has totally lost it and is opening threads to deny that CSK is on a downhill slope. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..... THUMBS UP TO MI SUPPORTERS. YESSHHHH THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE :D
did u see chennais reaction to viru's innings the other day..if u had seen it then u wudnt have started this thread..man u guys must hate us like anything..and by the way u are keeping ur cool coz u know that ur team is gonna lose and if they win its a big bonus as they did today..no one ever expected that..and hari just ridiculed tics thats it but he even criticized dhonis captaincy..so v are openly admitting our mistakes and v do celebrate our victory..

Guest HariSampath
Nonsense...all CSK supporters STILL support our team, but unlike blind ignorant "sachin is god" type of supporters or utterly dumbarse stupid BRC/RD supporters who think IPL is a test tournament, we criticise our team's performance knowledgeably. See ALL my threads, I have criticised CSK's approaches, plays etc, but PRAISED DD when they won, PRAISED RR when they thrashed us today, and all on totally valid cricketing grounds...other teams fans here dont know the first thing about team support, they think it is supporting VVS' captaincy when he sucks, or RD's pathetic batting when his side loses repeatedly or cheering sachin when Mumbai get thrashed...this is dumba$$ support, ours is refined , sporting and knowledgeable support, but still much stronger than other fans who had NEVER even praised Chennai once for winning 4 in a row.

Nonsense...all CSK supporters STILL support our team, but unlike blind ignorant "sachin is god" type of supporters or utterly dumbarse stupid BRC/RD supporters who think IPL is a test tournament, we criticise our team's performance knowledgeably. See ALL my threads, I have criticised CSK's approaches, plays etc, but PRAISED DD when they won, PRAISED RR when they thrashed us today, and all on totally valid cricketing grounds...other teams fans here dont know the first thing about team support, they think it is supporting VVS' captaincy when he sucks, or RD's pathetic batting when his side loses repeatedly or cheering sachin when Mumbai get thrashed...this is dumba$$ support, ours is refined , sporting and knowledgeable support, but still much stronger than other fans who had NEVER even praised Chennai once for winning 4 in a row.
thalai weightu..way to go..:hatsoff:..CSK fans are the most knowledgeable for sure :two_thumbs_up:

Since Sachin is not playing in IPL for Mumbai, we have every right to cheer for him :P

Guest HariSampath

^...Learn to READ the post and try to understand every cricketing reason......hold on wait....how can you ? You are not a chennai supporter, how will you understand cricket, win or lose :D

A Goat's curse: CSK: lambs for the slaughter Need I say more ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
he just vented his frustrations on dhonis captaincy in that thread..wats wrong in that..its not like v are criticizing some other team..its our team and since they din perform well v are pointing out the mistakes..not like u guys where once in a blue moon u guys win and celebrate it big time..and wen u guys lose u attribute it to the absence of SRT..without identifying the glaring mistakes in ur team..

good one

Guest HariSampath

Most importantly CSK is the ONLY team which doesnt depend on any Pakis from either side of the border...players or umpires ;-)

im sorry, but if you praise your opponent after a loss, that doesnt make u a "more knowledgeable" fan. Have you ever heard of a barca fan praising madrid? or a liverpool fan praising man-utd? Thats the biggest piece of bullshit in this thread, unsurprising really.

Most importantly CSK is the ONLY team which doesnt depend on any Pakis from either side of the border...players or umpires ;-)
yeah, and Mumbai has how many paki players? CSK is the only team??:cantstop: I cant believe how much **** you keep spewing:hysterical:

im sorry' date=' but if you praise your opponent after a loss, that doesnt make u a "more knowledgeable" fan. Have you ever heard of a barca fan praising madrid? or a liverpool fan praising man-utd? Thats the biggest piece of bullshit in this thread, unsurprising really.[/quote'] well if the other team plays well and ur team plays **** then wat do u do..u curse the opponent..no u give credit when it is due and thats the term sporting and thats y v are called a sporting crowd..get that rite..

Guest Hiten.
Your cricketing knowledge is kicking in huh :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mind you that ONE paki rolled over your team. Next time ask your thinking tank to get atleast ONE paki in the team, instead of licking Aussie' arses :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

LOL at Mumbai and other Dud supporters...they think supporting a team is equal to "supporting" miserable performances...like BRC getting allout for 80, Mumbai thrashed by VVS Duds in 12 overs 10 wkt win, or supporting Harbhajan for slapping Sreesanth or supporting ganguly for breaking laws and being banned. How dumb...obviously they have never heard the term critical acclaim...we support our team, but we take a honest , hard look at our performances and also we openly praise great cricket from our opponents...unlike you fans...which is why your teams are either Duds or lose to Duds :-)

Guest HariSampath
im sorry' date=' but if you praise your opponent after a loss, that doesnt make u a "more knowledgeable" fan. Have you ever heard of a barca fan praising madrid? or a liverpool fan praising man-utd? Thats the biggest piece of bullshit in this thread, unsurprising really.[/quote'] Thats called soccer hooliganism...I am a Man U fan...of course I praise Chelsea if they play great games. I am a Giants fan, of course I celebrate wins, but also praise good football by green bay packers. I am an Indian fan, but in 1999 I stood up and cheered Wasim Akram and his team , along with an entire stadium with a standing ovation after they played superb cricket to beat us at Chepauk...and THAT IS WHY even Ravi Shastri and Sunny Gavaskar , both greater Mumbai fans and Indian fans than you and me, called that moment "greatest victory for cricket by the greatest sporting crowd in India" from the comm box.