MI supporters vs CSK supporters

Guest Hiten.

IPL is a circus and is meant for giggles
Honestly, given pitches like the one in Chennai, test cricket is becoming a joke/circus/giggles (aka incredibly biased to batsmen). Before anyone from Chennai lashes out at me, I'm only blaming the BCCI for not taking the responsibility to cultivate a variety of pitches all over the country. There was no fun for me in watching Sehwag mindlessly plonking down the front foot and thrashing fours and sixes. It was a TON more fun in watching Dhoni/rain saving India at Lords (I'm comparing both because they're the two first recent draws that come to my mind). Without flat tracks, we will always create good batsmen (albeit some being flat-track bullys while others can adapt to other pitches) but never QUALITY bowlers, without which we can neither have a consistent run at the top in Test cricket nor win another world cup.

Dude I don't think the people running IPL think of it as a circus and serious companies like DLF (that frikken name is stuck in my head because of that stupid sixes award), Reliance, Deccan, UB etc. didn't spend so much money on it for giggles. In fact, they're glad to see this regionalism taking place. Kind of like English people arguing over Manchester United versus Liverpool (have no clue about EPL)
mission accomplished! :cantstop: