What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?

Guest whineleg

What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?  

1. 1.

• Move to another city
    • Sacrifice some lambz instead of goatz (and save the goatz for biryani)
    • Work out a trade with Mumbai Indianz to get SRT (GOD) to work some miraclez
    • Stop playing IPL and go back to preparing for their next first-class match

Chill dude ... I'm not criticizing you or any other member ... I'm not a moderator either ... I'm just saying that some comments can be hurtful to others, and for that reason people turned against CSK ... it was more of an initial analysis than the conclusion ... I only agreed with what Finey said. There's a lot more matches to go and a lot of different reactions will be seen. One thing however is that nothing can be taken for granted in this type of cricket. One team on top today may see the depths tomorrow. So if you are ready to dish it out today, be prepared to cop it tomorrow.

It is just a game, and bringing too much regionalism into this is not a good sign of things to come.
Yes, the above was one of the drawbacks that I thought might happen becos of IPL and ICL. It will be good to tone down the blind fervor on the city teams, and focus on talent identifying for national team. In anycase, these tournamentz may unearth some talent for our Indian team which is the main thing we can focus on. Gony, R.Sharma (though he is not a noob now) et al.

Can Raina open? That would be great if he can because he is in good form and is hitting the ball well. Dhoni needs to come to #3. He's really good there. He's gotta stop being a n00b about being at #5. I'm not too sure about Fleming opening either. I think Morkel and Raina ought to open (if Raina can open). Dhoni at #3 and Fleming at #4 would be good. Aniruddha Srikkanth and S Vidyut, etc. - they can come in the middle order and belt the ball near the end stages.

Guest Hiten.

Oh god. Why can't we have 2 way osmosis, instead of 1 ? There is no need to take anything personally, because you cannot get the posters' actual notion behind his/her posts; as this is E world remember ? :hmmmm:

haha comeon guys bring it on..i think v shd play DD everytime to improve..calling all the machans mand machis..its party time folks :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:..and wat shd the other teams do to avoid defeats frm CSK :pray::pray::pray::pray: haha v are back