What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?

Guest whineleg

What can Chennai Super Kingz do to improve?  

1. 1.

• Move to another city
    • Sacrifice some lambz instead of goatz (and save the goatz for biryani)
    • Work out a trade with Mumbai Indianz to get SRT (GOD) to work some miraclez
    • Stop playing IPL and go back to preparing for their next first-class match

Guest whineleg

guyz, let us get back to discussing the cricket, rather than letting the chennai folkz keep whining. After all I am the main whiner of the board and I don't like seeing the Chennai fanz whine even more than me. So here is a poll, becoz I have not posted one in a long time. Plz discuss the main reasons why the Super Kingz lost and what can they do to improve?

. After all I am the main whiner of the board and I don't like seeing the Chennai fanz whine even more than me. So here is a poll, becoz I have not posted one in a long time.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest whineleg

BTW I forgot to add this to the poll. I have very good brahmastra as many on ICF all know. If the Chennai Super Kingz want, they can pay me 1 million ICF$ and I will start their next match thread to help them out with my brahmastra. :two_thumbs_up:

I don't want them to do any of the options in the poll. They're being lead by a level-headed captain - they'll bounce back. A better thread would be how to get their supporter to stop whining and talking all sorts of nonsense.

Q. What can the Chennai Super Kings do to Improve? A. Go bullfighting on the 6th to gain some momentum. That's just practice for the bigger prey - We'll slaughter the Lions (Kings XI Punjab) We'll Coo the Royals :D (RR) We'll Champion the challengers (BRC) We'll make angels out of the devils, (DD) and so on.

chennai utter waste kings whats wrong with them? they are not the same force, when the hussey, hayden and oram were along with them... i suspect some management politics being played in team selection. dhoni is influencing his right hand man joginder over amarnath (who i believe, has more to offer) Parthiv over vidhyut is flattering. What about that guy anirudha srikkanth? is he another arjun yadav kinda recommended candidate. (hint : his surname... ) but unlike ranji cricket, the franchise owners will give a kick on dhoni's backside if this carries on for too long.

Currently, Madras' top order is not T20 class. Both Vidyut and Anirudh are totally untested at the international level, Parthiv can flay around every now and then, in the off-side and Stephen Fleming isnt what you call the quintessential T20 batsman. Albie Morkel needs a promotion, to no.3, even maybe to the opening spot.

v have to reshuffle the batting order..dhoni has to work it out somwhow..parthiv has to go and i think ani can be given an extended run at the top..raina has to be at 3 dhoni or morkel at 4 and badri at 5..this wud be the best batting lineup..v still arent the worst team..v are gud..its jus a matter of time before v get the things rite..and its gud that v are having problems now rather than later in the tournament..

Currently, Madras' top order is not T20 class. Both Vidyut and Anirudh are totally untested at the international level, Parthiv can flay around every now and then, in the off-side and Stephen Fleming isnt what you call the quintessential T20 batsman. Albie Morkel needs a promotion, to no.3, even maybe to the opening spot.
You bet . This guy has been wasted down the order . Even in today's match , he was sent so late ...