Which 4 teams will reach the semi-finals and in what order?

Predator_05

34irzv7.jpg Well done boys, you have finally made the tournament more interesting! Modi was afraid that the semi-final spots may be decided too early, rendering the last round of matches dead-rubbers. Now, the competition is wide open and everyone is interested, including teams like Bangalore Royally Challenged, Dhukkan Chargers and Kolkata Batty men!:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Ummm.. Does this mean that seven teams are still in the race for semis?

ooooooooh, you've made some controversial choices there, bobby. The XXXXXXXXXXXXX will be here soon, ready to lambast you for not picking their sh itty team of mercenaries. Brace yourself. :pray:
lol just pissed at mets losing to nationals but hey dont want chennai and shahrukh khan in semis

well chennai was lucky to win against delhi, though they beat kings xi i must admit. chennai is on the downtrend since the aussies left. delhi is not that great but better than chennai . indians are really looking to gel now , so watch out royals are good but lets say if the aussies run away b/c of bomb blasts then god save the royals. I dont think they will leave though.

marris u r one of the few good chennai fan lol
I have ALWAYS liked the Punjab team, its my second most fav team after CSK. I think they have the most potent combo of batsman and bowlers. I tip 'em to win the first edition of IPL. RR has won too many matches to not make the semis, but they still have some serious vulnerabilities. CSK is just a couple wins away from sealing a semis spot and I back Dhoni to prevail in the end. The 4th spot is still up for grabs. Who knows, CSK may not make it either.

I have ALWAYS like the Punjab team, its my second most fav team after CSK. I think they have the most potent combo of batsman and bowlers. I tip 'em to win the first edition of IPL. RR has won too many matches to not make the semis, but they still have some serious vulnerabilities. CSK is just a couple wins away from sealing a semis spot and I back Dhoni to prevail in the end. The 4th spot is still up for grabs. Who knows, CSK may not make it either.
i thought ur 2nd fav was mumbai but anyway i support punjab and my local team delhi but i always said that delhi has weakness but was happily surprised by strong start . i guess now back to reality for delhi. punjab on the other hand looked awesome on paper but it was just one of those slow starts but now i guess quality is starting to shine. punjab has one of the best indian players , if not the best and all round capabilities of irfan and chawla is so important , this gives them option of using extra bat or bowler whenever they want.