Ishant Sharma: India's First True Fast Bowler

retterimp

Vegetarian Ishant is quicker than the meateating fast bowlers like zaheer and pathan. ha.
good muscles are necessary to exert muscular power while bowling...and muscles are the resultants of substance obtained from meat.

sorry to say this shows that you don't know how to develope muscles or never touch any dumbels in your life. Muscles are built with the help of protein and and amino acids along with good diet of carbohydrate to burn excess fat in your body and not to forget 1 hour exercise 5 days a week. if you want lessons call me anytime to show you how to build muscles as I have been professional in this league.:hatsoff:

good muscles are necessary to exert muscular power while bowling...and muscles are the resultants of substance obtained from meat.

sorry to say this shows that you don't know how to develope muscles or never touch any dumbels in your life. Muscles are built with the help of protein and and amino acids along with good diet of carbohydrate to burn excess fat in your body and not to forget 1 hour exercise 5 days a week. if you want lessons call me anytime to show you how to build muscles as I have been professional in this league.:hatsoff:
:hatsoff:A sound mind in:hatsoff:a sound body...:hatsoff: whateva you have said is a truth, I have also been associated with muscle building...quite for a few years. I was thinking about increased muscular power for IS in addition to shoulder strength...whateva means he adapts, its upto him but he may be needing it very badly for prolonging and effective career.

I think Ishant is doing a good enough job with his current frame, if he wants to bulk up a bit, he should just down tonnes of paneer, beans, brown rotis, brown rice and ship in some whey protein (he should avoid gay soya products). Or Milk, Ghee and Almonds like the Old school indian wrestlers. He doesnt need to listen to that **** of a coach tell him to munch sausage.