Ishant Sharma: India's First True Fast Bowler

retterimp

check this out..never seen this before for an indian bowler.... http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/india/content/player/236779.html it says 'Right arm FFAAASSTTT' RESPEKT TO SHARMA :hatsoff::hatsoff: INDIA'S FIRST DEMON BOWLER...BE SCARED OF HIM...VERRRYY SCARED... I WANNA SEE HIM KNOCK OUT SOME TEETH AND DRAW BLOOD AND **** OF THE ENIGLISH, PAKIS WHOVER IS NON-INDIAN PLAYER *SIGNALS WAR-CRY* i thhink im going delusional but this is truly historic!!!

in the case of Ishant...More than pace..he has many tricks up his sleeves... He is accurate..intelligent....and will learn with more experience... He has already tasted the blood of one NZ player...and there will be many more such instances... He has already floored some batsmen on the pitch with his yorkers... If sreesanth grows some brain cells...and get back to his implacable seam and swing.. If Pathan regains his Midas touch...and we already have zaheer Khan... We will be the force to reckon with in the bowling department...

Sree and Irfan have regained form. Zaheer has always been good, and Ishant is a force to be reckoned with. What an awesome four paced attack. New ball - Ishant & Zaheer 1st Change - Sreesanth 2nd Change - Irfan Pathan Awwww yeah And the beauty is, any bowler can bowl any where, each one of them are awesome opening the bowling as well

LOL! Irfan freaking owns dude. He's like the highest wicket taker of the IPL for a reason, man. I'd like to see you get slapped by your best friend while he says racial slurs to you in front of billions all over the world and see your reaction.

Ishant is something special..v need to nurture him carefully..he has genuine pace and he is developing a lot of variations also..hope he develops into a genuine quick and make the batsmen hop around with his pace..i want him to spearhead our attack jus like wat Lee is doing for australia..Ishant Irfan Sree Zak RPS woah wat an attack..v can get wickets in all kind of pitches..ok provided Irfan gets his swing back and Sree gets his brain working..

Srinath in his hey days was as quick or even quicker than Ishant. Waqar, Donald and Srinath were express bowlers of the 90s. Unfortunately the speed guns were not as popular those days. The speed is more of a hype these days what with speed guns blazing.

Sree and Irfan have regained form. Zaheer has always been good, and Ishant is a force to be reckoned with. What an awesome four paced attack. New ball - Ishant & Zaheer 1st Change - Sreesanth 2nd Change - Irfan Pathan Awwww yeah And the beauty is, any bowler can bowl any where, each one of them are awesome opening the bowling as well
Rp axed and crapthan in ridiculous. As for Ishant he is suberb, his height and pace id awesome. Although to say he is a 90mph bowler is premature as have not seen him bowl that pace regularly. Not sure he needs to get to 90mph + as is effecrtive now. However, every chance he will be 90+ plus on a couple of years

Ojha - I still haven't bought into him man. He looks lost to me on the field. Piyush certainly exudes the confidence I'd want from an international player, however I'd like him to spin his legbreak a little bit more. He got tonked around pretty bad during the start of IPL. Though, credit to him, he has picked up pretty well after that. Powar has gone off the radar. Ali Murtaza is absolute class, but in ICL.

Guest HariSampath

Mohammed Nissar And Amarsingh were really fast in the 1930s and even in that era had wrecked some top batting lineups with sheer pace. From Cricinfo.... Mohammed Nissar was India's first pace bowler, possible one of the fastest they have ever produced, and one of the best too. A bull of a man, Nissar could swing and cut the ball with verve, but it was his express speed that marked him out from his peers. Of his 25 Test victims, 13 were bowled or leg-before, testimony enough to his sheer pace. Nissar's partnership upfront with Amar Singh was as legendary as it was successful. In India's maiden Test at Lord's in 1932, he plunged the England innings into disarray by knocking over the stumps of Holmes and Sutcliffe, who only ten days earlier had added 555 for the first wicket for Yorkshire, and ended with 5 for 93. On that trip, he grabbed 71 wickets at 18.09 to head the averages. The MCC tour in 1933-34 provided the setting for more heroics as he took another innings bag of five in the inaugural Test in India at the Brabourne Stadium. The only defeat that was inflicted upon the visitors on that tour was also courtesy of Nissar, whose match figures of 9 for 117 helped Vizzy XI to a 14-run victory at Benares. Another compelling demonstration of his hostility came against Jack Ryder's Australians on their tour of India in the winter of 1935. Thirty two wickets in four 'Tests' at 13 runs apiece spoke volumes for the damage he unleashed. On his final tour of England, Nissar departed the Test scene with a devastating spell that yielded four wickets in five overs to send England hurtling from 422 for 3 to 463 for 7. He continued to entertain domestic audiences for a while longer and helped Southern Punjab to the Ranji Trophy final in 1938-39 taking 17 wickets at 11.94, including a tour de force of 6 for 17 against Sind in the semis that sent them packing for 23.