Nirmala Sitharaman thread

Real McCoy

As you all know, I'm not a big fan of this woman being the FM. She has trashed the millenial voter base with quotes like millenials are destroying the economy with their refusal to buy cars and using uber, ola and metros. The same young adults who voted for BJP are getting trashed. Some nerve of this woman blaming others for her fault. On one hand, people are getting hated for destroying the planet with carbon emissions and now getting slammed for not buying cars. She is sounding like an used car salesman who is not even good at it. She is the perfect boomer generation hypocrite. preach to others but don't practice what she preaches.

I would like a car too nirmala aunty but i don't want to pay emis without knowing where and when my next job will be. There is no assurance that I will ever keep my job. Its not like indira gandhi times where aunties and uncles like you worked in the gubmint offices where you pretend to work and get salary and pensions. where are the roads to travel without traffic. all roads are congested in peak office hours, have to take toll roads where there never used to be, parking charges in the city, etc. These are factors which she never talks about because she doesnt know or care about common man problems in this day and age. To her diatribe and her fiscal policy I say to her "ok boomer".