Gautam Gambhir: The Best T20 Batsman in the world

theguyinallblue

gambhir should stick to 20/20 and ODIs. he has no patience for the longer version. and besides, nothing is wrong in spreading the wealth. what a IPL season he is having. his drives are a treat to watch.

Mumbai Indians would love to steal him with a multimillion dollar contract if cap is removed and Delhi doesn't match it (which they'll try their best to match)
Gambhir is a BORN AND BRED DELHITE, he would never leave Delhi to play for the Mumbai scum ! They can keep their filthy mob money.

gambhir should stick to 20/20 and ODIs. he has no patience for the longer version. and besides' date=' nothing is wrong in spreading the wealth. what a IPL season he is having. his drives are a treat to watch.[/quote'] if not ghambhir then who should replace jaffer?

gambhir should play in all 3 formats. he is the best 20/20 & odi batsman in india currently and should get a chance in tests. gambhir is 1 of the few players apart from sehwag, tendulkar & laxman who can be expected to smash 4s off muralitharan and gambhir opening alongwith sehwag could start off space-age test cricket scoring at over 5 rpo in tests even

he is ruling the roost rite now in 20 20..and he is very gud in ODIs as well..needs to be given chance in the tests all though he tends to fall over a bit with his front foot before the ball is even bowled and is a big lbw candidate..thats a basic test flaw which will work against him..if he can guard against that he wud be a bloody good opener..coz he murders spinners jus like viru..so shd be a given a chance instead of jaffer..

Gambhir is a BORN AND BRED DELHITE' date= he would never leave Delhi to play for the Mumbai scum ! They can keep their filthy mob money.
delhi should try and get virat kohli. He would be good for the middle order, and then you guys can drop/trade karthik for a geniune middle order batsman like collingwood

he is ruling the roost rite now in 20 20..and he is very gud in ODIs as well..needs to be given chance in the tests all though he tends to fall over a bit with his front foot before the ball is even bowled and is a big lbw candidate..thats a basic test flaw which will work against him..if he can guard against that he wud be a bloody good opener..coz he murders spinners jus like viru..so shd be a given a chance instead of jaffer..
Second best player of spin after Sachin, actually. He plays spinners better than Sehwag because he don't try to murder them all the time - very clever player.

Gambhir and Sharma, will be the next Sachin-Saurav, great players they have great temperament as well good IQ towards the game. Gambhir should replace Jaffer. No question about it. kind of sad though, because Jaffer has loads of talent.

Gambhir is a BORN AND BRED DELHITE' date= he would never leave Delhi to play for the Mumbai scum ! They can keep their filthy mob money.
Mob money, LOL..u mean Ambani But if offered a big cash sum, the born and bred usually is thrown outta the window ---------- Coming to that MOB money, imagine a syndicate of bookies trying to buy an IPL team, there will be more bookies in the dug-out than the players with players asking for odds than field placement

Gambhir and Sharma' date=' will be the next Sachin-Saurav, great players they have great temperament as well good IQ towards the game. Gambhir should replace Jaffer. No question about it. kind of sad though, because Jaffer has loads of talent.[/quote'] Gambhir was never used properly, always in and out..he's a great player and should have been used regularly. I hope they don't ruin that with Sharma

EARN 1 MILLION ICF $$ 1) SUPPORT MUMBAI TEAM ( WITH AVATAR AND SIG ) 2) PUT ATLEAST 5 CHEERING POSTS IN MUMBAI MATCH THREADS 3) NEVER SPEAK AGAINST MUMBAI TEAM
Rajeev .. I am ok to make the move ... but since I dont want to change my avatar ... al though Im happy to change my sig .. kya bolta hai

Rajeev .. I am ok to make the move ... but since I dont want to change my avatar ... al though Im happy to change my sig .. kya bolta hai
rules are rules but since ur a good man, I'll give u 500K for not putting avatar Sig should be: Go Mumbai and below that u put mumbai avatar

comparing gambhir to the selfish ganguly is an insult to gambhir. gambhir is a much better player than what ganguly can ever dream to be. and gambhir is the best player of spin bowling in india after tendulkar

comparing gambhir to the selfish ganguly is an insult to gambhir. gambhir is a much better player than what ganguly can ever dream to be. and gambhir is the best player of spin bowling in india after tendulkar
say that in the DUMP ( old ICF ) , I will give you 500,000

rules are rules but since ur a good man, I'll give u 500K for not putting avatar Sig should be: Go Mumbai and below that u put mumbai avatar
I dont have an avatar which supports any team ... so u want me to get rid off our national emblem ... is that so Rajeev ... for the sake of Mumbai ... how can u be so mean ... akhir tu bhi usi desh ka vaasi hai !

I dont have an avatar which supports any team ... so u want me to get rid off our national emblem ... is that so Rajeev ... for the sake of Mumbai ... how can u be so mean ... akhir tu bhi usi desh ka vaasi hai !
I can make your sig, no problem..just say it