Props to Dravid

Gambit

I discount Dravid's innings for a reason. Consider this: How many overs did Jadeja bowl before this match in the IPL?How many runs did Dravid score of Jadeja? How many runs did Dravid score of Warne, Watson and Munaf - 13 off 12 balls. How many did he score of Jadeja, Pathan and Trivedi - 62 off 24 balls. Did Watson finish his quota? WHy not? This is an example of royals taking it easy at the end and Dravid feasting off that. I may sound biased since my view of a player doesnt change with an inning or two as is common on this forum.
It doesn't matter who he scored runs off, anyone can sit their and analyze which bowlers he hit and which he didn't, its a skill to keep the good ones out and hit the bad ones all in only 30 odd balls.

What an innings. Hats off to the guy.
↓ rightly said ... it was really a scintillating knock...
Super innings from him. :D Hopefully the others can get inspired and RC don't end with a record of 2-12 but rather 6-8. AT least that would be a bit more respectful
↓ everyone expects that this knock by RD inspires the whole of the team...
Excellent stuff from Dravid. Alas' date=' if his team also performs...[/quote'] Lets wait n watch!!!