Biggest Choke In IPL Rofl --Chennai's choke against Bangalore

fineleg

no1 said **** about yuvi today, but you went on a rampage to tell everyone about how great he is and when you do that, people are going to make comments, some as a joke, some seriously
well today too they were saying stuff bout him like everyday and now they can blah blah for few days :cantstop:

even when sanga had rib injury , people start saying the named bumper or something that yuvi is not playing him cuz he dont want sanga to overshadow him the thing is there are so many yuvi haters here they find fault with everything and its so awesome to put them in place right now and yes i expect more **** from them in coming days but its all good

i thought this bumper guy was kinda logical guy with his posts but after that post he is just one of the yuvi haters
i think u classify anyone who criticizes yuvi as a yuvi hater..dude know the difference..wen he doesn perform well ppl criticize..yuvi is one of the best ODI players and its jus sad to see him not fulfilling his potential in the test level..so frustration comes out wen u see him letting India down in tests..i love his batting and jus coz i support MSDs captaincy doesn term me as a yuvi hater..wanted to get that straight with u..

damn dude all you guys do is support Yuvraj all day. As far his batting is concerned its been mediocre, nothing great about it. Why isnt Sanga in the team i know hes injured but theres no real transperancy regarding that. Why is Jayawardene playing so much even after his below par performance *hint* *hint*. Stop inflating Yuvraj so much, yea his team is winning but its not all because of Yuvraj its because they have a good coach in Tom Moody and perfect bowlers and good australian recruits.

damn dude all you guys do is support Yuvraj all day. As far his batting is concerned its been mediocre' date=' nothing great about it. Why isnt Sanga in the team i know hes injured but theres no real transperancy regarding that. Why is Jayawardene playing so much even after his below par performance *hint* *hint*. Stop inflating Yuvraj so much, yea his team is winning but its not all because of Yuvraj its because they have a good coach in Tom Moody and perfect bowlers and good australian recruits.[/quote'] lol rohan u have started another debate..bobby is gonna get u big time :D

who the hell care bout u ?
i care about myself. lol. No offense man, i know im a huge VVS fan and your a Yuvraj fan. But in this forum your going no where with your favorite player arguments ive learnt that after a good 2 years. Just dont sound repetitive.

atleast be consistent not jump around all over with ur stupid remarks and ideas
what the hell? i never said anything about Yuvraj, dont put words in my mouth. I like Yuvraj im a fan of his ive always maintained that.

what the hell? i never said anything about Yuvraj' date=' dont put words in my mouth. I like Yuvraj im a fan of his ive always maintained that.[/quote'] ok are u sure i'll try to find the thread amit started and u were making fun of yuvi and later u said u were kidding

u gonna get me big time, uh huh anytime bud anywhere anytime . atleast when yuvi gonna do bad i am gonna admit i am not like u blind laxman supporter
lol theres no where to go with this argument. Blind Laxman supporter, nah uh, but know one thing man Yuvraj is not capable to replace VVS In tests