Time Change again.......

Rajiv

Re: Time Change again....... I don't reckon there will be any change in India Chandan. India doesn't observe DST surely. We will lose our Day light Savings soon here in NZ too. It is a terrible time to keep awake and watch the game. It starts at about 2:30 a.m NZST.

Re: Time Change again.......

I don't reckon there will be any change in India Chandan. India doesn't observe DST surely. We will lose our Day light Savings soon here in NZ too. It is a terrible time to keep awake and watch the game. It starts at about 2:30 a.m NZST.
come home from work, eat and then sleep sleep at 8.. up at 230 :hic:

I don't reckon there will be any change in India Chandan. India doesn't observe DST surely. We will lose our Day light Savings soon here in NZ too. It is a terrible time to keep awake and watch the game. It starts at about 2:30 a.m NZST.
come home from work, eat and then sleep sleep at 8.. up at 230 :hic:
Wish it were that easy :lol: How about studies, gym, cricket training, spending time with family, cricket game on Saturday and those long evenings at work??? Tough couple of months coming up.

I know. Even in India it is difficult for persons like me. Son has to go to school early morning, husband has to go to office by 8 am and so I just can't afford to stay awake later than 11.00 pm.