Shubhman Gill diagnosed with Dengue!

3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

While it would be easy to give a parting shot to Gill for not doing much in this match, I felt he should have been rested till the Bangla game.

India's medical doctors consistently get it wrong, I think Gill having a longer stint to recover would have been better for him in the long run.

Luckily, our next match (vs Ban) is on 19th.  Plenty of time left.   He can take enough rest.  

4 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Luckily, our next match (vs Ban) is on 19th.  Plenty of time left.   He can take enough rest.  

I think the decision for Gill to play was also because he knows if Kishan had a good innings last night it may have placed pressure on Gill to fight his way back into the side.

Because the Bangla game is much longer period away, I think Gill should have been rested last night.

11 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I think the decision for Gill to play was also because he knows if Kishan had a good innings last night it may have placed pressure on Gill to fight his way back into the side.

Because the Bangla game is much longer period away, I think Gill should have been rested last night.

should be ok in his case. he seems to have rebounded