ICF New Banner Thread

varun

I saw an opening at PP design team. May be this guy/gal can join it. heres what the add says : "We are looking for a creative individual who is handy with Photoshop and general graphic editing tasks to join PP's design team. You do not have to be a technical wizard in the field as the majority of the work will consist of banner artwork. If you think you have what it takes, send me a PM and also include some examples of previous art work you have done in the past. You can also reply to this thread if you have any more questions. Salman PP Team"

still constipated? I injected some botox onto his cheeks :D ----- as for the tutorials guys, I am quite noob. I just fiddle around and something good comes luckily sometimes. I can recommend some sites: * For video tutorials, try lynda.com tutorials, they're on most torrent sites * deviantart.com (the guys on this site are crazizly (new word by me) talented) Get some goodies: * textures, brushes (just search for 'photoshop brushes' * c4d renders to use as backgrounds (just search on google 'c4d renders') Change blending modes, little masking,blurring, gradient layers, etc and you'd be up and running hope this helps in starting out * also just google on 'google images' something like 'photoshop rain tutorial' ,etc