ICF New Banner Thread

varun

The most disgusting banner on ICF ever - celebrating an individual achievement over the Indian team cause' date=' knowing fully well that the mahashatak played a part in India's loss.[/quote'] keep on hating - it makes all his 100s more special :two_thumbs_up:

tdawg ... dont waste your talent producing masterpieces for a site that has truckloads of idiots who don't realize what a Mega Legend Tendulkar is ... its like trying to feed Halwa to a Donkey or a lizard. If I were you I would simply take down all of my work.
Yea yea yea, everything on this site is about Tendulkar. If people don't worship him like you do, and dare question his performances, they are all a bunch of aholes. :giggle:

Yea yea yea' date=' everything on this site is about Tendulkar. If people don't worship him like you do, and dare question his performances, they are all a bunch of aholes. :giggle:[/quote'] Don't know about others being aholes but you definitely are one. Keep up the good work :wtg:

Stop this here guys, we have had enough of it already. Why do you all keep fighting on the forum, why can't we stay in peace? I mean, opinion to a certain extent can be welcomed, but to demean one Legend just to prove your point and taking the discussions to a personal level is strictly not on. So chill and enjoy the Cricket rather than digging old graves and discussing something which will have no impact whatsoever.

Sachin banner gone :((
Disgusting.. Some people when could not win through arguments, went to abuse the power and forced things on rest of the forum, just because they happened to have more power than others. Disgraceful moment at ICF. and why posts where somebody has proclaimed his greatness over Sachin have been removed while most disgraceful thread stays on?

Sachin banner goes down. P.ss taking threds of sachin remain un locked and in cricket section. Meanwhile p.ss taking threads of dravid are moved to chit chat. And even worse p.ss taking thread of outsider is repeatedly locked. Outsider is more important then Tendulkar and more value to indian cricket then Tenbdulkar, not only Outsider thinks that but now the mods as well. Like I said pathetic last few days for this forum and like I said it has become 3rd class. Dont any of you chumps EVER take the mick out of paki forum now. They woulkd never behave in such a manner to one of their heroes like Imran Khan et al. Pathetic site this has become now. O well at least Outsider and Lurker are happy. And thats all that matters!

Its such a disgrace the sachin banner has gone down and one of the greatest sporting achievments on planet earth is not being celebrated here. Even non cricket countries and news outlets have reported this historic moment. Yet this indian cricket site does not. In fact it has turned on the legend. This site is a joke now. It may never recover from it. The bitter taste from this will last yonks

Its such a disgrace the sachin banner has gone down and one of the greatest sporting achievments on planet earth is not being celebrated here. Even non cricket countries and news outlets have reported this historic moment. Yet this indian cricket site does not. In fact it has turned on the legend. This site is a joke now. It may never recover from it. The bitter taste from this will last yonks
one of the greatest sporting achievements is a number formed by combining stats from two formats which have never been combined before. :giggle:

one of the greatest sporting achievements is a number formed by combining stats from two formats which have never been combined before. :giggle:
The whole wrold reported and acknowledged the stat. The whole world!!!! Wether you like it or the others in your mob like it, it has been widley acknowledged as great achievmnet. Thus it is only appropraite that a site dedictaed to indian cricket celebrates it. Also lets not forget then banner was put up celebrating it but now quickly has been taken down due to the behest of the mob and some mods who are members of the mob. Disgrace!! Forum has become 3rd class , run by a mob!!!

The whole wrold reported and acknowledged the stat. The whole world!!!!
Yes, it was even on the espn main site in the US, where cricket news is typically not on, all due to the hype created by the media.
Wether you like it or the others in your mob like it, it has been widley acknowledged as great achievmnet. Thus it is only appropraite that a site dedictaed to indian cricket celebrates it. Also lets not forget then banner was put up celebrating it but now quickly has been taken down due to the behest of the mob and some mods who are members of the mob.
I have no problems it being celebrated, I suggested that RD's 16 year career not be forgotten because of this and we have a combined banner with both of them.
Disgrace!! Forum has become 3rd class , run by a mob!!!
Forum has become 3rd class because there are some posters who simply can't take any criticism of their heroes and some who take the criticism to unwanted levels.